• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 13, 2021

    [OC] Multiple Object Tracking With YOLOv5 and OpenCV Computer Science

    [OC] Multiple Object Tracking With YOLOv5 and OpenCV Computer Science


    [OC] Multiple Object Tracking With YOLOv5 and OpenCV

    Posted: 12 May 2021 11:20 AM PDT

    How to read and actually learn by reading computer science textbooks?

    Posted: 13 May 2021 01:40 AM PDT

    basically the title. I am too bad at learning from textbooks that it keeps backfiring me as it is an essential skill to have if you want to survive the classes which have rarely good video resources. On surface, computer science seems to be all over the internet, but in reality, in depth video content is rare. Meanwhile there are lots of great text content ie books. So, how do I utilize those books? How do I read a book, understand and learn sth? I get headache when I have to read 10 continuous pages of a book to learn a topic for whatever reasons. I want to fix this issue. I learnt to learn from videos but I still am not good at learning from textbooks. IWTL.

    submitted by /u/heliprocessor
    [link] [comments]

    FIFO Page Replacement Algorithm

    Posted: 12 May 2021 08:24 AM PDT

    I am in need of assistance with learning Page Replacement Algorithms for an assignment question.

    I am having difficulty understanding on how to actually count the amount of "page replacements" there are with a given amount of frames ...

    So for example,

    I am given the memory addresses with the values of 1, 0, 5, 8, 9, 5, 4, 2 in order, with 3 frames. Exactly how many page replacements are there?

    So here is me filling the frames:

    1 1 1 8 8 HIT 8 2

    0 0 0 9 9 9

    5 5 5 4 4

    If I were to guess, are there 4 page replacements since the frame fully filled at 105, and it starts to change beyond that?
    Also, how do you determine the amount of page faults? My guess would be 6 page faults?

    Thanks for your help.

    submitted by /u/variancegears
    [link] [comments]

    Software Testing

    Posted: 13 May 2021 12:31 AM PDT

    Online Software Testing Certification Exam

    Posted: 12 May 2021 11:05 PM PDT

    Arbitrary code execution vulnerability found in Minsky's universal Turing Machine

    Posted: 12 May 2021 01:25 PM PDT

    HyperRec: Efficient Recommender Systems with Hyperdimensional Computing

    Posted: 12 May 2021 04:25 PM PDT

    Couldn’t get a summer internship, what now?

    Posted: 12 May 2021 12:19 PM PDT

    I live in Chicago, applied to 200+ jobs, got a few call backs, no position landed unfortunately. I'm into my jr year in computer science and I'm afraid not getting a internship will mess up my chances of getting a real job after college.

    What are some good boot camps or certificates I can acquire during the summer to make me more competitive next summer?

    submitted by /u/Kaps2295
    [link] [comments]

    Ocean of codes more than 1500+ data structure and algorithms solutions

    Posted: 12 May 2021 10:02 AM PDT

    Richard Feynman’s Advice to a Young Stephen Wolfram (1985)

    Posted: 11 May 2021 05:22 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment