• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 21, 2021

    How can I access files to an old pc that got a virus? Computer Science

    How can I access files to an old pc that got a virus? Computer Science


    How can I access files to an old pc that got a virus?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 01:58 AM PDT

    So I have my old computer from like 2010 and I use to have a lot of "OG" gamertag and accounts and hopefully some sort of crypto. Nonetheless there are a lot of good memories in those files, I would really like to get them back.

    But my computer got a virus and quit working and I think I tried restoring the HDD which I think I can still access the files even after that?

    Anyway, is there some kind of cable I can buy to hook up from the pc to my new pc and be able to access the files? Or is there any way possible I can get into it? It would be a very successful long mission if I can get in lol

    Any ideas would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/KemWiz
    [link] [comments]

    Do you know any interesting computer science problems that have been solved recently?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 12:14 PM PST

    I like browsing this wikipedia page: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unsolved_problems_in_computer_science

    So it got me wondering if this subreddit knows any interesting problems that have been solved recently?

    submitted by /u/Dream-Clear
    [link] [comments]

    Sequential consistency and casual consistencty ? - ELI5?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 04:44 AM PST

    I don't seem to understand this at all, at some point I kinda do but then I'm lost.

    Why is it sequential consistency if we have 4 processer, 1 and 2 do their own Write operation, but p3 and p4 need to read in the correct order?

    Is sequential consistency all about the processors that read / get a value? not about writing?

    submitted by /u/pFestivalen
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment