• Breaking News

    Friday, May 24, 2019

    Why study programming when you can just play an RPG? learn programming

    Why study programming when you can just play an RPG? learn programming


    Why study programming when you can just play an RPG?

    Posted: 23 May 2019 10:58 AM PDT

    Had a noteworthy event a while back I thought many people in here would get a kick out of. This was originally posted in the python reddit, but it was suggested I repost it here, so here it is. I work as the IT tutor at my school and has part of that I handle any Intro to Programming appointments that we get. The class isn't really intended to teach you how to program in a given language, though it does use python, but rather to introduce you to the basic programming concepts of variables, data types, loops, functions, classes, etc.

    So I had a student come in, basically at her wit's end, border-line in tears. Short of the long: 5 weeks into class and she was not understanding the concepts and it was really frustrating her. Okay, so I hunker down and start working with her. In this case, focusing on loops (as that's chapter 6 in the book). He seems to kind of, sort of be getting it, if I hold her hand and lead her through it.

    30 minutes in and we haven't really made any progress. I took a step back and started working with her on comparison operations. But she wasn't really getting that either. she is getting more frustrated. So I try to get her mind off the material for a moment. Her phone flashes a reminder about "D&D party" tonight. So I ask if she plays D&D. She does, and we chat briefly about the campaign she's in (she plays a rogue, go figure). Then I hit on an idea.

    "You know a lot of early programmers were RPG players and because of that a lot of what developed into modern programming was influenced and based on RPG mechanics?"

    She looked at me like I'm making a really bad setup for an even worse joke.

    "I'm serious. How do you determine if you pass or fail a stat-test?" I ask.

    "Well, you determine what you need to roll over to pass, roll a dice, add any modifiers you have and compare that to the first number." She explains, more energetically.

    "So you perform a comparison operation?" I asked leadingly.

    "Well... no. I mean... kind of... wait..." She stammers out, her response was interspersed as she thought and talked at the same time.

    I go to write on the White board:

    if Dice_roll+modifiers >= needed-roll: you pass else: you fail 

    She looked at it for a long moment, you could see the gears turning in her head.

    "So the variable, Dice_Roll is added to the variable modifiers.. and that's compared to the needed roll. If the needed_roll is higher... you fail... otherwise... you pass." She parses out, once more thinking and speaking at the same time.

    "Yeah... and what about this one?" I ask as I write on the board:

     while enemy_attack == True: player.cast(shield) 

    She looks at it for a minute.

    "So long as the enemy is attacking, cast the shield spell." she says.

    "Nice, how about this one?"

     for each enemy in hoard: If player.hp > enemy.defense: Target_enemy = True while Target_enemy == True: player.attack(sword,enemy) 

    "For each enemy in the hoard... check to see if the player Hit Points are greater then the that enemy's defense. If it is, target that enemy. As long as that enemy is targeted, attack them."

    "And you just worked through a while loop nested inside an if control statement that was inside a while loop." I explain.

    "What?" She says aghast. She quickly turns back to the board and starts studying the examples intently. I can see her eyes traveling across what I wrote.

    "So this on is just a comparison operator?" She asks pointing to the dice roll I wrote out before.

    "Yup." I respond.

    "And this is just a while loop that would tell the player character to cast the shield spell." She asks sounding more confident.

    "Yup." I respond.

    Her entire face lights up in that unmistakable look of 'the light bulb turning on'. We start hammering through more examples of loops and control statements, fluctuating between the requirements of her assignments and using RPG examples. It's a fun day when you get to talk about Dragons and knights and actually have it be work related.

    So I guess it all depends on what material you use to explain it, right?

    submitted by /u/TorroesPrime
    [link] [comments]

    Psyching myself out as I start applying for my first CS job: What are some things that you didn't know as a newly applying Jr. Developer, but still got a job despite the fact?

    Posted: 23 May 2019 07:45 PM PDT

    So I am a mostly self-taught developer, and I started attending a (free, long story) year-long bootcamp in which the first half is learning programming (not very helpful at all, but I knew alot from my own studying, and more importantly, I knew how to study to learn more), and the latter half is a 6-month long fortune 500/100 internship. So I graduate from the program and my internship ends on July 25th. I've learned alot on my internship (Version control, API calls and creating an API backend, HTTP requests, JavaScript, and more), and I've been working on some portfolio/github pieces so that I can start applying for my first CS job within a week or so. Our bootcamp helps us look for positions with their other partners, but I don't feel like waiting until I graduate and I no longer receive our educational stipend anymore to start searching, and to live off my savings. At first, I was feeling confident, because I, in a sense, completed my first functioning web app, and was going to churn out two more. But then I spent even more time than I usually do reading r/cscareerquestions and read some of the things college grads were dealing with during their interviews, and realized that I'm not sure if I know enough to begin applying...

    I've never done a hackerrank or leetcode. I've never written a Readme before, or documentation. My projects don't have those. I've never really messed with a testing framework(I know the corresponding terminology like Unit Tests, Black Boxing, etc., but I've just never done it), and they talk about potential employers wanting you to see your unit tests in your work. I am trying to begin applying well before graduation in 2 months, and starting in a week or so with apps, and I feel like I don't have enough time to pick up, say, Cypress and stick some tests inside what I've already done. I'm freaking myself out, because there are so many things that I don't know that I feel like I should have since I never went to college, even with all my studying. What are some things that you didn't know as a newly applying Jr. Developer, but still got a job despite the fact?

    submitted by /u/CaliBounded
    [link] [comments]

    Best Resources for learning Algorithms?

    Posted: 23 May 2019 06:00 AM PDT

    Hi All,

    I'm currently a IT student studying Application development - which isn't entirely focused in CS, but rather web apps and mobile apps. My studies don't require / offer in an introduction to algorithms course and I know from interview experience and what I've seen, algorithms are a big part of development and in most interviews.

    Could anyone recommend a good resource to learning about algorithms that's good for self learning? I'm aware of the free MIT intro to algorithms from 2005 and 2011, but am not aware of anything good that's more recent, or are these the go to resource? It's hard to execute some of the LeetCode and hackerrank stuff without this background in algorithms, at least for me.

    submitted by /u/cptgo0se
    [link] [comments]

    First Week Getting Stuck

    Posted: 23 May 2019 11:08 PM PDT

    Ok, don't judge me here.

    I'm in the process of taking CS50 on edX. I have tried other CS tutorials/courses in the past and I don't think I've lasted more than two hours before quitting. So basically, I have no programming experience whatsoever. This time, I'm actually committing to trying. However, it is the first week and already I'm feeling helpless and stupid. I don't know if it's because of the online format of this course, or if I'm simply incompetent.

    I feel that so much is thrown at you in very little time, and you are expected to write something that seems to be possible for everyone else taking the course, but not for me.

    In week 1, you learn about C. I attentively watched the lecture, rewinding when I didn't quite understand, made notes, followed the recipes on the Sandbox while he was talking. Now, I'm currently working on the problem set, (https://docs.cs50.net/2019/x/psets/1/index.html) and I literally spent 20 minutes trying to figure out how to write hello world. Now, I'm on the second problem, Mario, and I literally don't know where to start.

    I'm trying to do this without copying and pasting. I'm not sure if that's the problem, or that there's interactive help. Like this hint: You can actually "nest" loops, iterating with one variable (e.g., i) in the "outer" loop and another (e.g., j) in the "inner" loop. For instance, here's how you might print a square of height and width n, below. Of course, it's not a square that you want to print!

    for (int i = 0; i < n; i++) { for (int j = 0; j < n; j++) { printf("#"); } printf("\n"); }

    Like I kind of get it, but not really, and if asked to recreate a variation (which is the problem set), I can't do it. This by far sounds like the simplest stuff possible as a beginner and I feel so frustrated that I am so incapable starting this for the first time in my 20s.

    submitted by /u/throaway5551112394
    [link] [comments]

    Python Data Structures and Algorithms Pathway

    Posted: 23 May 2019 10:41 PM PDT

    Hello everyone..I just finished learning python and creating projects in python by completing the book python crash course..Now I'm interested in learning data structures and algorithms as it's a nice way to get a job and establish a career as a python programmer..Is it alright to learn Data Structures and Algorithms in Python especially at this stage as I'm not a beginner but also not an intermediate or advanced programmer..Also is there any path you guys can recommend me to develop more skills to get a job as a programmer if my path of learning algo and DS is wrong as I'm also pursuing computer science engineering degree..Also should I learn Java or C++ for Algorithms and Data Structures as I see that's what's recommend everywhere for learning this things or is python really okay and good for data structures and algorithms? Any help would be greatly appreciated of what I should do after learning the basics of python.

    submitted by /u/tatswa
    [link] [comments]

    edX intro courses: MIT or Harvard?

    Posted: 23 May 2019 05:05 PM PDT

    I'm thinking about doing a bootcamp but want to try an online course to dip my toe in the water first. There are two edX courses that lots of people talk about:

    • MIT's Intro to Comp Sci and Programming Using Python

    • Harvard's CS50 Intro to Comp Sci

    Both look great and have excellent reviews. I'm sure many of you have experience with one or both of these courses. Which one would you take if you were me, or would you do a different one?

    submitted by /u/LiberalPetShop
    [link] [comments]

    Julia vs. R & Python?

    Posted: 23 May 2019 09:16 PM PDT

    Hey I wanted to know if anybody has used Julia for programming yet. Specifically, can I use it like R and Python for Data Analysis and Machine Learning or is it useful for something else? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/EOHFA
    [link] [comments]

    Watch me Code!

    Posted: 23 May 2019 08:51 PM PDT

    I'm Yip. I Have been programming for a while from Basic to Lisp to C++. I am starting an experiment on twitch.tv on May 31st. I'll stream sessions of me coding, answering simple programming questions and then maybe building onto a bigger project.

    If you are interested, look me up on twitch. All my code will be available on repl.it and github, so you can check them out even if you never watch the streams. Would love to get feedback and ideas on what to stream, so message me if you are passionate about something specific and it might just make it into my stream.

    To interesting lives, interesting projects!

    https://www.twitch.tv/yipcubed

    submitted by /u/yipcubed
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Ways to Earn Money on the Side

    Posted: 23 May 2019 11:32 AM PDT

    I'm a full time software engineering consultant trying to understand how people make extra cash in the evenings. What do you guys do?

    submitted by /u/NecessaryProduce
    [link] [comments]

    Hidden CSS / JAVA for Apps to redirect to a deep link based on device operating system?

    Posted: 23 May 2019 11:53 PM PDT

    Hi Guys.

    I'm a complete novice at coding, but I've built my own app using the Appy Pie framework for my business over the last 6 months & one issue I had always found was I wanted to open a facebook group as part of the function.

    The Android automatically opens to the Facebook App and then to the page I want it to.
    For apple devices it opens straight to the page in the safari browser.
    So I've decided to see if I can hard code it rather than link it to a webpage

    https://gyazo.com/e22093e164de193a5f139e4b75a77bd2?token=11c2fc397e4b91b1ac54429532c4aee1

    The code is what I'm trying to learn off google.

    Anyone have any idea how to get this to work or found any relevant posts / website forums that might have the solution? Thanks

    submitted by /u/DragonMutt77
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with interview test project.

    Posted: 23 May 2019 11:52 PM PDT

    Hello guys!

    I'm looking for some ideas about a test project I have to do over the weekend for a Junior Javascript Front-end developer role. I've started learning programming on my own a little bit more than a year ago, and I have a lot to thank to this sub already, but I'm freaking out right now and could use some advice.

    So this is my first test for a developer job ever, I have literally no idea what to expect. The HR lady told me that it's gonna be some kind of item ordering application, and I'll have 3 hours to complete it. She also said that I should only work on the design if I have any time left for it, so it's gonna be JS heavy I guess. I want to do some trial runs later today, so I basically would like to know what do you guys think about the possible features they'll ask me to make? Probably some kind of a cart system, maybe a checkout page, that kinda thing.

    I would appreciate any ideas, tips, suggestions about what should I excerxise in my remaining time. All tips and answers are welcome, and thank you!

    submitted by /u/nemosz
    [link] [comments]

    Development vs Comptetive Programming

    Posted: 23 May 2019 11:52 PM PDT

    I am very confused right now as in should I do projects or Comptetive Programming.

    submitted by /u/nikh-06
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone have trouble focusing and/or gaining information from web-articles or documentation?

    Posted: 23 May 2019 11:41 PM PDT

    Or is it just me?

    I can work with books just fine. In fact, This is how I learned most of my early programming bs and CS concepts back in the days when I was in high school and didn't have regular access to internet.

    However, while I understand and accept the prevalence of good information out there for some reason I can't seem to concentrate on shit written down on a monitor when reading about technical stuff. Does anyone else have/had the same issue? If so, do you guys have any tips on mitigating this?

    One solution might be to print everything but that just leads to loads of paper in the house(and being military, trust me, I've already gotten loads of papers scattered around the house). That's how I solved this issue when looking up regs and shit or if I had to fucking read 30odd pages of documentation of technical stuff when it comes to military shit. Not sure if it'd be similarly applicable in programming as well?

    submitted by /u/throwawaymildude
    [link] [comments]

    Which software for creating a basic gradebook app?

    Posted: 23 May 2019 11:09 PM PDT

    I would like to create a gradebook app. I want the app to: Create a class and add students Create learning objectives for each class Create an assessment that is made up of the learning objectives Enter in scores for each learning objectives in each assessment

    Friends of mine with only a few students just do this in a spreadsheet. Each student has a spreadsheet. The first column lists the learning objectives and the first row lists the assessments. The cells record the score for each learning objective. There are only a few learning objectives on each assessment. For example, we could have 30 learning objectives and each assessment only has 2 or 3 learning objectives in it.

    I have a few options moving forward on this, with pros and cons.

    Django app

    Pros: web app available anywhere, can be deployed for others, users don't have to install anything; I've created and deployed a working Django app

    Cons: running and maintaining a Django server is difficult and/or expensive to me; maintaining a database is difficult to me; post/get/httpresponse and similar functions or paradigms are pretty cryptic to me.

    Python app with Excel

    Pros: I think I can use excel packages like openpyxl like to create and modify excel spreadsheets without too much trouble; my students can access their own spreadsheets online through Office365

    Cons: difficult to deploy for others because most teachers won't have python installed;I'd have to learn how to create and use a GUI for python

    C# app with Excel

    Pros: similar to python but maybe easier to create an installer for others to use?

    Cons: I don't know c# (but I think most of the programming would be pretty simple); the excel libraries/packages I've seen for c# seem a lot more complicated than the ones for python

    Can anyone make recommendations for what I'd like to do? Any other options?

    submitted by /u/dougshmish
    [link] [comments]

    How to retrieve the value of [RIP] register in x86_64 MSVC?

    Posted: 23 May 2019 07:07 PM PDT

    Hi, I am using Windows SDK 10.0.18362.0 and Visual studios 2017 (v141) toolset. The version of C++ is the standard ISO C++ 17 version (not the latest draft). I wish to read the address of the instruction pointer. In my code, I have this:

    auto my_function = GetProcAddress(dll_handle, "DLL_ExportName"); auto start_address = reinterpret_cast<uintptr_t>(my_function ) ; 

    Now start_address points to a function. (start_address contains the value [2375C73BA00]). The function pointed to by start_address is as follows :

    2375C73BA00 4C 8B 0D 19 E7 88 02 mov r9, qword [ds:0x000002375EFCA120] 2375C73BA07 4C 8B D2 mov r10, rdx 2375C73BA0A 4C 8B D9 mov r11, rcx 

    The debugger has resolved the source location of the move to [0x000002375EFCA120]. I wish to retrieve this value without having to look in the debugger each time. If you look at the byte codes next to the instruction, it reads:

    4C 8B 0D 19 E7 88 02 

    This machine instruction disassembles to:

    mov r9,QWORD PTR [rip+0x288e719] 

    This offset, 0x288e719, is always the same, but RIP is dynamic and will change every time I restart the program.

    submitted by /u/FCVAR_CLIENTDLL
    [link] [comments]

    Running assembly program on Windows

    Posted: 23 May 2019 10:43 PM PDT

    I am trying to run a very simple assembly program following this book. Though the book teaches assembly on Linux system, I am doing this on Windows. I am using GCC. I am doing following -

    as test.s -o test.o #no issue ld test.o -o test #no issue 

    I can see that there are 2 files in the directory, first one test.o and second one is simply test.

    It seems that test file isn't being recognized as an executable by Windows. Even though I manually added .exe to the file name, Windows couldn't run it and showed the message "test.exe has stopped working".

    What am I missing here?

    On a side note, I don't face any problem when I compile a C program using gcc which correctly outputs an executable.

    submitted by /u/mayankkaizen
    [link] [comments]

    How to program a media streaming service like Spotify or Netflix?

    Posted: 23 May 2019 12:53 PM PDT

    Is there any book, tutorial, open source project... about media streaming. I want to build a personal streaming service and I'd like to learn how to do so. I know Spotify or Netflix have very complex systems with encryption and DRM but for the moment I'm just interested in basic streaming: have files in my server and stream them from and app or web application. Of course if there's resources on how to build more complex systems I'd also be interested in checking them out.

    submitted by /u/UltaSugaryLemonade
    [link] [comments]

    Can you open a non-coding file like exe, gbc, etc. in an IDE?

    Posted: 23 May 2019 10:25 PM PDT

    I'm learning how to code and I figure if I can edit the code in my pokemon ROM I'd be a god. Asking for a friend.

    submitted by /u/TriLamSr
    [link] [comments]

    How to display the results of a Javascript function in HTML?

    Posted: 23 May 2019 10:08 PM PDT

    So there's probably something very basic that I'm missing but I can't seem to get this to work. I'm a total beginner and trying to teach myself; please help?

    So I have this:

    Let LuckyNumber = Math.floor((Math.random() * (1000 - 200)) + 200);

    When I console-log it I get a random number, cool. Now I want that generated number to show in HTML. So I use:

    document.getElementById("#answr").innerHTML = luckyNumber;

    I get "cannot set property 'innerHTML' of null"

    I tried a longer version from a YouTube tutorial:

    Let getLuckyNumber = function(start, range) { Let luckyNumber = Math.floor((Math.random() * range) + start); While (luckyNumber > range) { luckyNumber = Math.floor((Math.random() * range) + start);} return luckyNumber;}

    Console-logging works great. If I try the inner HTML it tells luckyNumber is not defined.

    If I equate the innerHTML to getLuckyNumber(), I get the same "null" outcome.

    P. S.: the html file is fine and I have a div with the ID "answer" to display the random number in.

    What am I doing wrong exactly?

    submitted by /u/Janedoethefifth
    [link] [comments]

    Objects in Javascript vs PHP

    Posted: 23 May 2019 10:01 PM PDT

    I understand a JS object to be a single element containing several k/v pairs and a PHP object to be a class instance. Are these concepts related or is it just a coincidence their names are the same?

    submitted by /u/embar5
    [link] [comments]

    Searching some ideas for a programming fair

    Posted: 23 May 2019 09:59 PM PDT

    Hello everybody, i'm quite new on Reddit and i thought i could search help here.

    At my school, (i'm 17) we are trying to find some ideas for a fair. We thought of some projects we could made but new ideas that could give inspiration is welcomed.

    The best idea we got till now is a AR project with movement control for various application (from education to gaming ecc) like a coop puzzle game with a light on a glove and a button for selection.

    So, if this is the right sub-reddit and you could help me, please, write in the comments some ideas we could use. It has to be something interesting so the people who passes nearby would stop to watch and try. thanks everyone!

    submitted by /u/WhatsupDoc2002
    [link] [comments]

    JS/HTML - why is it behaving as error while still working?

    Posted: 23 May 2019 09:55 PM PDT

    I'm still in the beginning of my study, so pardon me if I'm too crude for it.

    I'm trying to make a form work, and it's working as intended, 'though it throws an error. I'm at a loss here.

    This is the form:

    <div class="row"> <div class="col-md-offset-2 col-md-8"> <div id="sendmessage">Sua mensagem foi enviada! Entraremos em contato em até 12h.</div> <div id="errormessage">Vixi! Alguma coisa deu errado!</div> <form action="https://usebasin.com/f/abc2dd40006e" method="post" class="form-horizontal contactForm" role="form"> <div class="col-md-offset-2 col-md-8"> <div class="form-group"> <input type="text" name="name" class="form-control" id="name" placeholder="Seu nome" data-rule="minlen:4" data-msg="Por favor, no mínimo 4 letras" /> <div class="validation"></div> </div> </div> <div class="col-md-offset-2 col-md-8"> <div class="form-group"> <input type="email" class="form-control" name="email" id="email" placeholder="Seu e-mail" data-rule="email" data-msg="Este não parece um email válido" /> <div class="validation"></div> </div> </div> <div class="col-md-offset-2 col-md-8"> <div class="form-group"> <input type="text" class="form-control" name="subject" id="subject" placeholder="Assunto" data-rule="minlen:4" data-msg="Escreve mais um pouquinho" /> <div class="validation"></div> </div> </div> <div class="col-md-offset-2 col-md-8"> <div class="form-group"> <textarea class="form-control" name="message" rows="5" data-rule="required" data-msg="Vai lá, escreve pra gente!" placeholder="Mensagem"></textarea> <div class="validation"></div> </div> </div> <div class="form-group"> <div class="col-md-offset-2 col-md-8"> <input type="submit" class="btn btn-theme btn-lg btn-block" value="Enviar"></button> </div> </div> </form> </div> 

    And this is the JS:

    jQuery(document).ready(function($) { "use strict"; //Contact $('form.contactForm').submit(function() { var f = $(this).find('.form-group'), ferror = false, emailExp = /^[^\s()<>@,;:\/]+@\w[\w\.-]+\.[a-z]{2,}$/i; f.children('input').each(function() { // run all inputs var i = $(this); // current input var rule = i.attr('data-rule'); if (rule !== undefined) { var ierror = false; // error flag for current input var pos = rule.indexOf(':', 0); if (pos >= 0) { var exp = rule.substr(pos + 1, rule.length); rule = rule.substr(0, pos); } else { rule = rule.substr(pos + 1, rule.length); } switch (rule) { case 'required': if (i.val() === '') { ferror = ierror = true; } break; case 'minlen': if (i.val().length < parseInt(exp)) { ferror = ierror = true; } break; case 'email': if (!emailExp.test(i.val())) { ferror = ierror = true; } break; case 'checked': if (!i.is(':checked')) { ferror = ierror = true; } break; case 'regexp': exp = new RegExp(exp); if (!exp.test(i.val())) { ferror = ierror = true; } break; } i.next('.validation').html((ierror ? (i.attr('data-msg') !== undefined ? i.attr('data-msg') : 'wrong Input') : '')).show('blind'); } }); f.children('textarea').each(function() { // run all inputs var i = $(this); // current input var rule = i.attr('data-rule'); if (rule !== undefined) { var ierror = false; // error flag for current input var pos = rule.indexOf(':', 0); if (pos >= 0) { var exp = rule.substr(pos + 1, rule.length); rule = rule.substr(0, pos); } else { rule = rule.substr(pos + 1, rule.length); } switch (rule) { case 'required': if (i.val() === '') { ferror = ierror = true; } break; case 'minlen': if (i.val().length < parseInt(exp)) { ferror = ierror = true; } break; } i.next('.validation').html((ierror ? (i.attr('data-msg') != undefined ? i.attr('data-msg') : 'wrong Input') : '')).show('blind'); } }); if (ferror) return false; else var str = $(this).serialize(); var action = $(this).attr('action'); if (!action) { action = 'contactform/contactform.php'; } $.ajax({ type: "POST", url: "https://usebasin.com/f/abc2dd40006e", data: str, success: function(msg) { // alert(msg); if (msg == 'OK') { $("#sendmessage").addClass("show"); $("#errormessage").removeClass("show"); $('.contactForm').find("input, textarea").val(""); } else { $("#sendmessage").removeClass("show"); $("#errormessage").addClass("show"); $('#errormessage').html(msg); } } }); return false; }); }); 

    When I click submit the form is submitted (as in, I get the e-mail) but the form is not cleared and an error message is thrown at the website. Can someone point me to what I have to read to understand what I'm doing wrong?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/OdinHatesNickelback
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to make TornadoFX GUIs look native?

    Posted: 23 May 2019 09:54 PM PDT

    The default TornadoFX GUI has its own style, which looks kind of out of place in all the operating systems I've tested. Instead, is it possible to make it look like the native style of whatever operating system it's running on? For example, on Windows I'd like it to have the Metro/UWP style, on Mac, the Mac style, and on Linux, the style of the desktop environment I'm running on. I know Kotlin/native can do this with its own UI library, but I would prefer to use TornadoFX as there seems to be more community support.

    submitted by /u/AgreeableLandscape3
    [link] [comments]

    Python GUI Application Number of Files

    Posted: 23 May 2019 09:34 PM PDT

    Hello, I'm creating a python database application that has multiple tabs and windows on it in PyQt. I was wondering if this is something that can be done using one python .main file or if it is better to create multiple different files and import them.

    submitted by /u/GreedyEngineering5
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment