• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 17, 2022

    A program to compute the normalization coefficients of a given orthogonal 1-D complex wave function Computer Science

    A program to compute the normalization coefficients of a given orthogonal 1-D complex wave function Computer Science


    A program to compute the normalization coefficients of a given orthogonal 1-D complex wave function

    Posted: 17 Feb 2022 12:20 AM PST

    Taking Computer Science this year

    Posted: 17 Feb 2022 11:09 AM PST

    This year in a couple of months I'm going to start college, and I'm going to take computer science, I already know very basic Programming, but I wanted to get a head start on College Classes, so I'm wondering if there's any Resources/Material that I should use to learn before I start CS?

    submitted by /u/Bubbly-Control51
    [link] [comments]

    Free CV templates

    Posted: 17 Feb 2022 11:40 AM PST

    Best Computational Fluid Dynamics Software for raw data

    Posted: 17 Feb 2022 05:37 AM PST

    Howzit guys

    I'm writing my undergraduate thesis on machine learning aided CFD. I need a software or software suite (open source would be amazing but I can get funding for paid software if I need) that I can output the raw data.

    Any suggestions would be appreciated.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Extension_Mongoose86
    [link] [comments]

    Is anyone willing to join me in writing a research paper on a Computer vision/ML topic?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2022 08:29 AM PST

    I am an undergrad, currently in my final year of BE Computer Engineering. I want to publish a paper in coming months. I have researched some topics but am unable to manage on my own as i do not have any prior experience with research. Would be a better way to write with someone experienced. If anyone is interested, please reply.

    submitted by /u/Strange-Lack1240
    [link] [comments]

    Prerequisites for understanding "The Linux Programming Interface" by Michael Kerrisk?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2022 03:26 AM PST

    How to build a hypercomputer

    Posted: 16 Feb 2022 11:53 PM PST

    Self-taught programmer: What books, Youtube Videos, Documetaries, Free Courses and other free resources should someone use to get a good backbone, structure and knowledge in CS?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2022 03:37 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment