• Breaking News

    Monday, August 17, 2020

    I recently did a livestream where I solved and explained over 300 exam problems in theoretical CS in a row. Computer Science

    I recently did a livestream where I solved and explained over 300 exam problems in theoretical CS in a row. Computer Science


    I recently did a livestream where I solved and explained over 300 exam problems in theoretical CS in a row.

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 05:04 AM PDT

    Here is the livestream: https://youtu.be/kwKj0GYTSag?t=309

    One of the biggest exams in Computer Science is the GATE exam, along with others, and one of the big components of that is of "theory". I had another video go viral-ish about solving 240 exam problems at once. Well, now I upped that to 300!

    I also explain why the solutions are the way they are, and how to approach getting a deeper understanding for each of the questions.

    Let me know if you have any questions!

    submitted by /u/ryandoughertyasu
    [link] [comments]

    Code review experiment (Java developers)

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 05:05 AM PDT

    Are you a Java developer? Are you willing to invest 20min in the science to improve code review?

    If so, it would be great if you could take part in our experiment

    http://campanella.ifi.uzh.ch

    As an appreciation token, we will donate 5 USD to a non-profit organization on your behalf!

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/lbrazb
    [link] [comments]

    The hot topics in computer science research

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 03:58 AM PDT

    Key Concepts of IoT

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 07:38 PM PDT

    A 1-page crash course on summation

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 09:57 AM PDT

    Wierd question but how much ram/cpu would a external disk reader use?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 09:48 PM PDT

    I'm doing some midnight number crunching on some stuff lol

    submitted by /u/Srx-12
    [link] [comments]

    Considering switching

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 02:46 PM PDT

    So I'm an MIS student starting my junior year but unable to make decision on my future. I like my major but been considering switching to a more rewarding degree that's CS so I can get into software development which interests me also. The thing is i will definitely have a delayed graduation close to 2 years which I don't want because staying in my current city for this period seems impossible to bear for me. So switching to CS makes it like a package of decisions for me ( switching major, moving across the country and acquiring student loans). Fall semester is a week away and I'm still can't make my mind. I thought about staying with MIS and utilizing available resources to learn the Foundations i will miss from not being a CS student but many told me with the competition around i won't be a bright candidate when it comes to job opportunities

    I'm 21 and I really don't want to make a foolish financial decision because while i want to pursue my interests I want to balance it with my future financial goals and CS seems like a more guaranteed way for me regardless of the loan, move, and delay because I want to live in Southern California comfortably in the future and i fear my MiS degree won't hold my back there as life is expensive there. I've thought also about staying in MIS and pursing entrepreneur opportunities by utilizing my savings. I'm not sure if I'm overthinking things or being smart to plan my life accordingly at this age.

    Please assist with any advice you've got.

    submitted by /u/basheerbgw
    [link] [comments]

    Comp Sci Discord Server

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 10:32 AM PDT

    Hello Computer Science friends, if any of you guys are interested in joining a Comp Sci Discord Networking Community for discussion, JOB SEARCH, ideas, studying, and industrial networking, this is the link, where you could discuss C++, Machine Learning, Data Science, AI, and Python, we have 7000+ users This is the link, you can join with your browser.

    https://discord.com/invite/KRZwxzg

    submitted by /u/Siemens-NOL
    [link] [comments]

    Best JavaScript Courses to Learn 2020

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 08:57 AM PDT

    How to Implement Bill Gates’ Favorite Pancake Sorting Algorithm Using Python Programming Language

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 08:10 AM PDT

    Can someone help me find a data set for the Sequence of Page Accesses by processes of an Operating System?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 05:19 AM PDT

    I am Trying to Analyze the Page Replacement Algorithms and work on an AI based Page Replacement Algorithm.
    But I am not able to find any data set where i can get something like a reference sequence of demanded pages .

    submitted by /u/Prajjwal_Pistachio
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment