• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 22, 2020

    A paper on Micro-Kernels like Minix and how they've improved since inception Computer Science

    A paper on Micro-Kernels like Minix and how they've improved since inception Computer Science


    A paper on Micro-Kernels like Minix and how they've improved since inception

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 07:03 PM PST

    This is a paper I wrote with a group of peers that my professor suggested we have published, it wasn't finished when this version of it was saved, so there's a couple bracketed stand-in to-do type comments, but It's mostly finished and I loved writing my assigned pieces. I figured I'd share with you guys since this sub is basically an open computer science journal.

    http://www.dronetriage.com/TermPaper.pdf

    submitted by /u/AspiENTP
    [link] [comments]

    What's the point of instance data variable and method parameters if variables can be used without these?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 03:30 AM PST

    A competitor to Google Cloud Vision, Amazon Textract

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 01:54 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment