• Breaking News

    Monday, January 20, 2020

    Help me wrap my head around Dynamic Programming Computer Science

    Help me wrap my head around Dynamic Programming Computer Science


    Help me wrap my head around Dynamic Programming

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 10:35 AM PST

    I've been trying to understand Dynamic Programming, but I just can't seem to "get" it. I feel like the most common Fibonacci example with memoization, while easy to understand, does not really help demonstrate to me the very essence of the technique (at least not entirely). Somehow my brain just won't absorb it. So far I've watched the MIT 6.006 lectures on it, and few more videos I could find on YouTube, and still nothing.

    Sometimes all it takes is the right person with a compatible teaching approach to help me understand. Can anyone here help explain and/or point me to resources that could help me understand.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/extra_rice
    [link] [comments]

    SnippetDepot - Enabling real-time fetching of snippets from our community-driven repository

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 10:19 AM PST

    Today we are launching SnippetDepot which is a project meant to enable real-time fetching of snippets into IDEs from the community-driven snippet repository. It combines the principles of Google Instant Search, StackOverflow and Wikipedia into one service. An example of usage can be found here. We would really want to hear what you guys think about this idea!

    Relevant links

    • Official Website
    • Submit and browse existing snippets on our Repository
    • Request features and view the roadmap on Trello
    • IDE plugin installation Guide
    • Find more extensive information on our Wiki
    submitted by /u/mrconter1
    [link] [comments]

    A.I. Learns - Is It Better to Walk or Run in the Rain? (simulation)

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 10:36 AM PST

    Ever wonder what you should do when it starts raining and you don't have an umbrella? Should you RUN or should you WALK? Well, I created an A.I. that finally answers this question. Check it out. Let me know what do you think. Let's discuss.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_GidhS-hzo

    submitted by /u/mrsailor23
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment