• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 4, 2020

    ELI5: Why is NoSQL more scalable than SQL? Computer Science

    ELI5: Why is NoSQL more scalable than SQL? Computer Science


    ELI5: Why is NoSQL more scalable than SQL?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 03:59 PM PST

    One of the main advantages I often hear of NoSQL is it's scalability.

    Can someone give an ELI5 explanation for why NoSQL is more scalable than SQL? Is it because NoSQL has no schema?

    submitted by /u/Truetree9999
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone explain (r, T) traffic shaping as simply as possible?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 01:37 AM PST

    Recourses I will use for IOI preparation

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 01:09 AM PST

    Predictions for this decade?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 09:41 PM PST

    What developments do you expect by the end of this decade in computer science (theory and practice)?

    submitted by /u/linus_stallman
    [link] [comments]

    There's a video on YT I'm trying to find...

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 09:08 PM PST

    It shows a bunch of different lengths and colors of vertical lines and makes a bunch of noises, and depicts how fast the different lengths of lines can be arranged in order from color, shortest to longest. It starts out slow and then goes really fast. I know this is vague but please help

    submitted by /u/TheButteryMustache
    [link] [comments]

    Gaussian Error Linear Unit Activates Neural Networks Beyond ReLU

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 01:08 PM PST

    Slightly panicking about a hackathon next week that I'm not prepared for

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 12:12 PM PST

    Now, I know that you don't "prepare" for hackathons, per se. It's a place to have fun yada yada. And I'm there to test the waters (my first hackathon ever). However, I feel that my lack of skillset won't really help me at all. I wholeheartedly don't know how to do anything. I know a bit of C++ and Java, but I've never done anything concrete with them. I am clueless about anything to do with hardware.

    My hackathon is in a couple days and I really want to just go there and enjoy and share the spirit, but I do want to do well. I'm just lost as to where to start. I have an (unopened — friend gave it to me yesterday as a gift) raspberry pi that I can play around with. Or I can pick up another language? Or is there another better option?

    I'd greatly appreciate all/any help! Thank you :)

    submitted by /u/heyheyhiiamhi
    [link] [comments]

    Google Releases ALBERT V2 & Chinese-Language Models

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 11:26 AM PST

    Programming Project

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 11:24 AM PST

    I'm making a maze game and for the thesis we have to write about "how the problem will be solvable by comput ion all methods" and I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be writing for it

    submitted by /u/eltxylor827
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment