• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 2, 2019

    What skills are best for converting MS Access app that is both a front end form and a backend DB, into an easy to manage website? Ask Programming

    What skills are best for converting MS Access app that is both a front end form and a backend DB, into an easy to manage website? Ask Programming


    What skills are best for converting MS Access app that is both a front end form and a backend DB, into an easy to manage website?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2019 11:59 AM PDT

    Client has 5 "apps" that are built in MS Access. Each one you open the Access file and there's forms where you select different drop-downs and based on that you are given output from the DB that is in the Access file. I'd like to recommend that they convert these to web apps but they dont have the skills in-house and I want to make sure they are going down the right path affordability wise when selecting a freelancer or contractor.

    submitted by /u/theasgards2
    [link] [comments]

    How often are you frustrated with flaky tests?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2019 06:45 PM PDT

    Are you looking for better tooling to debug/catch/auto retry flaky tests? What kind of tooling do you already have, and what alternatives have you looked for?

    Is there some tool/service you wish existed?

    submitted by /u/waddupbrah
    [link] [comments]

    This is the most retarded question, I know. How do install this software on linux?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2019 05:41 PM PDT

    https://github.com/inkle/inky/releases/tag/0.10.0b

    At the bottom of the page I see a Linux version for download, but I can't figure out what to do with it once I have it.

    I don't normally use linux, but would love to be able to use this software on my chromebook. Any help would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/0rionis
    [link] [comments]

    [C] Function to insert text line by line from a file into string array passed by pointer

    Posted: 01 Jun 2019 05:32 PM PDT

    I'm trying to create a function read_lines that takes a file *fp, a pointer to char** lines, and pointer to int num_lines. The function should insert each line of text into lines, and increase num_lines to however many lines the file has.

    Its probably really simple but I've been trying to insert the text for several hours now.

    This is what main.c would look like. Everything but read_lines is already defined and working.

    (this is a homework assigment, so main.c and the function declaration must stay the same)

    int main(int argc, char* argv[]){ char** lines = NULL; int num_lines = 0; FILE* fp = validate_input(argc, argv); read_lines(fp, &lines, &num_lines); print_lines(lines, num_lines); free_lines(lines, num_lines); fclose(fp); return 0; } 

    This is one of my attempts at trying to append lines, but I couldn't figure it out.

    read_lines.c

    void read_lines(FILE *fp, char ***lines, int *num_lines) { int i; int N = 0; char s[200]; for (i=0; i<3; i++) { while(fgets(s, 200, fp)!=NULL){N++;} char strings[50][200]; rewind(fp); fgets(s, 200, fp); strcpy(lines[i],s); } } 

    I'd appreciate any help at solving this, thanks.

    submitted by /u/Plexico224
    [link] [comments]

    command line fuzzy finder with word wrap?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2019 08:59 PM PDT

    I have a script that prints a bunch of lines of text up to ~400 characters long. I want to pipe it to fzf/fzy/sk but they all don't (as far as I know) have line wrapping for widths greater than the terminal width.

    Anybody know of a fuzzy finder or tool that does this?

    submitted by /u/lanzaio
    [link] [comments]

    starting

    Posted: 01 Jun 2019 04:44 PM PDT

    Hi all.
    I Have been working in catering and hospitality and I got feed up with not having a social life and I diced to change it.
    So my friend said there is a big demand for coding.

    I would like to know which code should I start learning?

    How can I change my job as fast as possible.

    Please help me.
    Many Thanks.

    submitted by /u/gsigor84
    [link] [comments]

    What programming language does Psion Siena use?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2019 02:10 PM PDT

    It looks like this: PROC name_of_program :

    ENDP

    It uses PRINT, PAUSE, CLS, GET...

    please help

    submitted by /u/alltakenn
    [link] [comments]

    Changing URL with a slider

    Posted: 01 Jun 2019 12:12 PM PDT

    Is it possible to change the URL of your webpage with a slider. I'm talking about actually changing the URL, not by using the history api.

    submitted by /u/cpappy22
    [link] [comments]

    Good documentation about NoSql ?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2019 11:31 AM PDT

    Looking for some good documentation about NoSql.

    I have listened the goto martin flower talk about it. I find some point interesting but very boring as a whole.

    And very unfunny too.

    Some of you have some good documentation about NoSql ?

    Whatever the format is please.

    submitted by /u/megaOga27
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment