• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 23, 2019

    New "photonic calculus" metamaterial solves calculus problem orders of magnitude faster than digital computers Computer Science

    New "photonic calculus" metamaterial solves calculus problem orders of magnitude faster than digital computers Computer Science


    New "photonic calculus" metamaterial solves calculus problem orders of magnitude faster than digital computers

    Posted: 22 Mar 2019 05:00 PM PDT

    How do computer viruses infect software?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2019 06:23 PM PDT

    Is there some general techniques that computer viruses use to infect software? How do they work?

    submitted by /u/nanoman1
    [link] [comments]

    Summer Recommendations for a future PhD student

    Posted: 22 Mar 2019 05:14 PM PDT

    So, I have been accepted into a Computer Science PhD program in the fall, and I was wondering what sorts of things I should be doing over the summer to prepare myself for the program?

    submitted by /u/quelam_
    [link] [comments]

    How do I figure out which CFG gives the language {a^(k) b^(m) a^(n) a^(k) | m <= n} Is there a systematic way to solve this?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2019 04:28 PM PDT

    3rd year Compsci Student, I want to make my own app

    Posted: 22 Mar 2019 06:44 PM PDT

    I want to make a simpe Pomodoro Technique app and/or webpage, as much for my own use as anyone else's, because I haven't found one I really like. Except I have not yet taken an classes on software engineer, app, or webapp programming. Actually, my first software engineering course is this summer (it's such an in demand class that I'm only enrolling in it now).

    So how do I get started. I am confident that I could figure out the inner wokings of that app, i does not seems so complicated.

    submitted by /u/rdrum
    [link] [comments]

    Signale: Hackable console logger

    Posted: 22 Mar 2019 10:29 AM PDT

    Uncertainty regarding fields within Comp Sci/Eng

    Posted: 22 Mar 2019 10:08 AM PDT

    So I am a sophomore computer engineering student who accepted a summer internship that focuses on lower-level software; C++ in particular. By choosing this opportunity, and not one that would use more modern platforms, such as .NET, SQL, PHP, etc.., am I handicapping myself if I want to enter a different field in the future? I have always been interested in robotics, but I know there are not as many jobs in this industry as there are in straight software. I would love to apply to big tech companies in the future, but I worry that I will not have enough experience with modern platforms. Thanks for any input.

    submitted by /u/StaticNode
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to join open source project that's trying to do some good in the world and NOT use java/spring

    Posted: 22 Mar 2019 11:46 AM PDT

    Like the title states, is there anything like this out there?

    submitted by /u/PlayfulRemote9
    [link] [comments]

    Explore 1600+ Online Courses from top universities

    Posted: 22 Mar 2019 05:21 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment