• Breaking News

    Monday, March 18, 2019

    I Bought Used Voting Machines on eBay for $100 Apiece. What I Found Was Alarming Computer Science

    I Bought Used Voting Machines on eBay for $100 Apiece. What I Found Was Alarming Computer Science


    I Bought Used Voting Machines on eBay for $100 Apiece. What I Found Was Alarming

    Posted: 17 Mar 2019 07:28 AM PDT

    Can someone explain exactly how an IP is 32 bit?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2019 02:23 AM PDT

    I know I probably sound stupid but I'm just trying to get my head around it and my course only insists I simply remember IP=32 bit rather than telling me what that actually means.

    submitted by /u/Romoraromor
    [link] [comments]

    What are some online courses which give you a good understandning of REST ai design, microservice architecture and basic concepts of design pattern application? It can be more than two or three courses which might help understand the concepts.

    Posted: 17 Mar 2019 06:52 PM PDT

    Question about legality of an app idea

    Posted: 17 Mar 2019 09:53 PM PDT

    Hey guys, help on this would be greatly appreciated! I want to develop an app that lets you view (with a nice UI) a website that I do not own, like how the BaconReader app lets you view Reddit. Does anyone know if the copyright/legality of such an app?

    submitted by /u/GoneGreenGoose
    [link] [comments]

    How to partition an array, made simple.

    Posted: 17 Mar 2019 09:15 AM PDT

    Benefits of studying Control Systems in CS PhD?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2019 06:08 AM PDT

    Imagine someone is getting a PhD in Computer Science specialized in Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning.

    There is clearly a benefit when taking advanced graduate courses in Statistics and Data Science to augment specific types of research.

    Is there a similar benefit to AI/ML PhD students when taking graduate courses in Control Theory / Control Systems? If so, does this benefit intersect with the benefit of taking multiple courses in Statistics?

    submitted by /u/Kyak787
    [link] [comments]

    How to test Your code?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2019 04:26 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment