• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 2, 2019

    AVL Tree: A binary tree that can stay balanced by rotating Computer Science

    AVL Tree: A binary tree that can stay balanced by rotating Computer Science


    AVL Tree: A binary tree that can stay balanced by rotating

    Posted: 02 Mar 2019 02:34 AM PST

    Is there a conceptual reason that deterministic push-down automata are not equivalent to non-deterministic ones?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2019 02:37 PM PST

    So I'm trying to Sipser's book, and have come across the notion that DPDAs are not equivalent to NDPDAs. Is there some kind of simple conceptual intuition as to why these are different?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/TissueReligion
    [link] [comments]

    advice needed for a noob compsi student

    Posted: 01 Mar 2019 06:33 AM PST

    Hello all!

    I am a 1st year compsi student who's tying to get better at solving coding questions (at websites like leetcode etc).

    I have noticed that I have become better at generating brute force solutions after spending some time on the questions.

    However, if I am lucky, the brute force solution will pass time/memory limitation but when I have to face some harder questions, it gets really tough.

    so I looked up solutions and when I see it, it makes sense of course but I am not sure how I can be better at solving these questions that requires specific knowledge of data structure and algorithms. Or sometimes a question don't even need a specific algorithm or data structure but some people can simply do generate much better solution in terms of time and memory!

    so to summarize my questions:

    1. do you usually know what kind of data structure/algorithm to use when you see such problems?
    2. what could be the best way to deliberately practice for approaching such questions?

    thanks for your time and advice in advance,

    happy Friday! :D

    submitted by /u/oetongsu
    [link] [comments]

    I am presenting at the IEEE Aerospace Conference for the paper I am publishing as a Sophomore in College

    Posted: 01 Mar 2019 12:22 PM PST

    The paper title is History-Aware Free Space Detection for Efficient Autonomous Exploration using Aerial Robots. I developed a perception algorithm that reduces the sampling randomness to assist autonomous exploration of underground environments like cave and mine systems. The link to the open sourced code is here: HFSD

    submitted by /u/ricetime
    [link] [comments]

    Finite is a - Rank 1 Constraint System: (R1CS) That uses Petri-Nets as a means to construct Zero Knowledge Proofs. · (cross post from factom)

    Posted: 01 Mar 2019 07:34 AM PST

    Computational Approach to Polymers in Biological and Soft Matter

    Posted: 01 Mar 2019 07:30 AM PST

    Making a compiler

    Posted: 01 Mar 2019 04:28 AM PST

    This always seemed interesting and like a good time to learn and get more experience. I started coding around 5th grade but really started expanding freshman year of high school. Now senior year of HS a while back I started to make an interpreter but while doing something I thought of a much more efficient/cleaner idea. The fix would've been messy so instead I started to re-write it now. It's still early and have minimal things done. But the one or two things that are added work nicely.

    Anyone have thoughts/experiences they can share?

    submitted by /u/SteadyLemons
    [link] [comments]

    Which cloud service to choose when moving to Kubernetes

    Posted: 01 Mar 2019 08:55 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment