• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 20, 2019

    As part of a technical writing course for my degree, I have to edit README's on github, if you have a README file you want a second opinion on let me know! Computer Science

    As part of a technical writing course for my degree, I have to edit README's on github, if you have a README file you want a second opinion on let me know! Computer Science


    As part of a technical writing course for my degree, I have to edit README's on github, if you have a README file you want a second opinion on let me know!

    Posted: 19 Mar 2019 06:51 PM PDT

    I know this is an unorthodox post, and mods, if this is against the rules please remove it.

    I'm doing really well in this course, but I'm in danger of being screwed by this assignment, so if you're interested send me a PM and I'll get to work!

    EDIT: An edit to my post about editing, ironic I know. I should note, this course is literally a CompSci English course (it's mandatory), so I have to go and make grammar changes and whatnot. I really appreciate the responses so far, but just a heads up there, because I'll be calling you out on misplaced commas...

    submitted by /u/Sergeant__Slash
    [link] [comments]

    Norsk Hydro Ransomware Attack Is ‘Severe’ But All Too Common

    Posted: 19 Mar 2019 07:02 PM PDT

    Opportunities and Challenges of Machine Learning

    Posted: 19 Mar 2019 10:53 PM PDT

    A pretty printing algorithm

    Posted: 19 Mar 2019 09:34 AM PDT

    Computer art challenging conventional notions of "creativity"

    Posted: 19 Mar 2019 08:37 AM PDT

    GTC 2019 | Highlights & Disappointments at NVIDIA’s Annual Conference

    Posted: 19 Mar 2019 11:04 AM PDT

    Engineering Major Trying To Learn Programming.

    Posted: 19 Mar 2019 10:38 AM PDT

    Hi, I was wondering whats some good resources to learn c++ as my first language.

    I'm an Electrical Engineering Major (First Year), and I'm trying to learn programming on the side because I plan to have a minor in CompSci and programming is just something I would love to learn.

    I found a website thats literally called learncpp.com. I started going through the chapters, and it seems to be pretty good from a noobs perspective.

    If any of you wizards at programming have any tips or resources, it would be highly appreciated, Thanks! :D

    submitted by /u/de_f0x
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any implementation of Graph Edit disrance for C++?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2019 08:28 AM PDT

    Request Review from an Outstanding Result on Complexity Theory

    Posted: 19 Mar 2019 01:53 PM PDT

    P versus NP is considered as one of the great open problems of science. This consists in knowing the answer of the following question: Is P equal to NP? This problem was first mentioned in a letter written by John Nash to the National Security Agency in 1955. However, a precise statement of the P versus NP problem was introduced independently by Stephen Cook and Leonid Levin. Since that date, all efforts to find a proof for this problem have failed. Another major complexity class is coNP. Whether NP = coNP is another fundamental question that it is as important as it is unresolved. We prove there is a problem in coNP that is not in P. In this way, we show that P is not equal to coNP. Since P = NP implies P = coNP, then we also demonstrate that P is not equal to NP.

    https://zenodo.org/record/2598772

    submitted by /u/frankvegadelgado
    [link] [comments]

    Java How to use streams to compare lists in two lists of lists instead of two 'for' loops?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2019 05:52 AM PDT

    It would be more faster to use streams I think and I want to avoid using for loops.

    submitted by /u/nebling
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment