• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 7, 2018

    Question for educators: should beginners be learning Python or C? Computer Science

    Question for educators: should beginners be learning Python or C? Computer Science


    Question for educators: should beginners be learning Python or C?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2018 04:11 PM PST

    This might be a silly question but I'm interested in education and I don't have formal knowledge about pedagogical stuff so I thought I'd ask.

    Lately I've been flip-flopping my opinion on teaching beginners a low level language vs. a high level one

    I used to think C was the way to go, but I started looking at how MIT teaches Python for half a semester to get students started quickly before moving on to focus on more abstract, language-agnostic things.

    I'm just wondering if anyone else has opinions on this matter?

    submitted by /u/ouichu
    [link] [comments]

    Is a discussion website(like reddit) object oriented?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2018 11:51 PM PST

    Help, for my object oriented class, my team wants to make a discussion site like reddit.

    I just don't think this is the best idea for a object oriented project? The team leader thinks its a great idea( since its easy I suppose), but I don't see it happening from my past html/php/css experience?

    we also have to use a object oriented framework. Any ideas as to how/if it will work?

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Everlastinglol
    [link] [comments]

    Explanation of Write Behind Logging for Databases on Non Volatile Memory

    Posted: 06 Feb 2018 07:12 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment