• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 3, 2018

    CS related podcast/audiobooks for long flight Computer Science

    CS related podcast/audiobooks for long flight Computer Science


    CS related podcast/audiobooks for long flight

    Posted: 02 Feb 2018 08:26 PM PST

    I'm a recent CS grad who's going on a 14hr flight for my final vacation before searching for work and I still want to learn something new on the way there. I'm halfway through "cracking the coding interview" which I plan on finishing up in flight but I would love to download some kind of podcast or audiobook to really zone out to. I ask this here because it can truly be anything somewhat related to CS. I'm open to hear anything from technical lectures to funny podcasts about AI. I haven't found much on Spotify but it must be able to be made offline for the flight. At this point I'd love to hear anything!

    submitted by /u/FrenchFruits
    [link] [comments]

    Resolving problem of object rotation and scaling during automatic pattern recognition

    Posted: 02 Feb 2018 11:59 PM PST

    CES 2018 Autonomous Driving Tech Review

    Posted: 02 Feb 2018 08:07 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment