• Breaking News

    Monday, February 21, 2022

    Where can I find a PDF of NASA-HDBK-2203? (Software Engineering Handbook) Ask Programming

    Where can I find a PDF of NASA-HDBK-2203? (Software Engineering Handbook) Ask Programming


    Where can I find a PDF of NASA-HDBK-2203? (Software Engineering Handbook)

    Posted: 21 Feb 2022 07:48 AM PST

    I've tried the official source but the PDF link appears broken and doesn't load. I've tried Google, to no avail. Here is the original source: https://swehb.nasa.gov/display/7150/Book+A.+Introduction?desktop=true&macroName=div

    Anybody know where I can find a copy?

    submitted by /u/doggertron_
    [link] [comments]

    Watchdog for binary of constant size

    Posted: 21 Feb 2022 07:33 AM PST

    So I have a binary of specified size which I'm using for an usb stick emulation on a rpi zero w. Now I want something like watchdog to run in the background and detect if something changes in the binary. Here's the thing: For all I know is watchdog just looking if the size of the file changes but can't look inside of it. Any ideas how I can detect if someone puts Files on the rpi usb stick? (/to the binary) I asked the question on SO too (for more details I wrote everything down there)

    submitted by /u/Wandschranktafel
    [link] [comments]

    What are my chances of getting hired as a dev.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2022 08:35 AM PST

    I know HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, JS & SQL pretty well.

    Meaning, at work, I create functional responsive mock ups, map API responses, source SQL data location for new API fields, accurately create SQL joins with three tables or more and many things in between. I am the business IT liaison and I put in IT requests on behalf of the business. As a group we design the UI and workflow.

    I have done this for three years now and It was my first IT job after 8 years working in sales.

    I was self taught and after building a few things, some show and tell, they agreed to move me to IT, which was a success for all.

    That said, what are my chances in making the jump to the dev team?

    Also, I know Python C++ and Java conceptually but have not had work experience with them.

    submitted by /u/MetaThoughtControl
    [link] [comments]

    Checking class instance type: How to avoid? Ever OK?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2022 06:06 AM PST

    I am new to this, so I may be missing something obvious here. Let's say I have a family of classes like this (using pseudo code to explain the overall structure, but number of properties, property names, types, etc. shouldn't really matter):

    Abstract Vehicle {

    Make

    Model

    Cylinders

    PassengerCapacity

    }

    Car extends Vehicle {

    HasSunroof

    Trim [Luxury, Sport, Economy]

    }

    Truck extends Vehicle {

    BedLength

    TowingCapacity

    HasDuelRearTires

    }

    Let's say I have a ReportGenerator (but it could be any other client code working with Vehicle) that will generate a report on different vehicles in stock. I am trying to adhere to various OO / SOLID principles here.

    What I can't figure out is how to avoid having the client code check what kind of Vehicle it is working with (e.g., using instanceOf() or checking is property exists), for example:

    GenerateReport(List Vehicles) {

    ... Iterate through list of Vehicles ...

    if currentVehicle is instanceOf Car {

    field1.Title = "Sunroof"

    field1.String = currentVehicle.hasSunroof

    field2.Title = "Trim"

    field2.String = currentVehicle.Trim

    price = currentVehicle.PassengerCapacity * 10000;

    }

    else if currentVehicle is instanceOf Truck {

    field1.Title = "Bed Length"

    field1.String = currentVehicle.BedLength

    field2.Title= "Towing Capacity"

    field2.String = currentVehcile.TowingCapacity

    field3.Title = "Dual Tires"

    field3.String = currentVehcile.HasDuelRearTires

    price = currentVehicle.TowingCapcity / currentVehicle.BedLength * 8000;

    ...

    }

    ...

    }

    I've looked at other design patterns (I am no expert on these!) but at some point, I still get stuck on how the client will know what to do with a specific instance of Vehicle (i.e., asking about concrete subclasses of Vehicle).

    E.g., Decorator - but client still needs to ask what properties the object has in order to make the right updates. Strategy (for price calculation) - but each strategy would need different inputs or would have to query class type inside in order to generate the right strings / prices.

    I also thought about having a property "has[property]" for each class/property, but that's a disaster. Having a "is[Vehicle type]" property is basically the same as checking instance type.

    I could have abstract Truck and Car classes, and check for those, but that just seems like the same problem, even though I'm "coding to an interface" (kind of, but not really).

    I'd like to design the code such that the client doesn't care what kind of Vehicle it's dealing with.

    My main questions are:

    1. Is there a pattern that adheres to the "code to an interface", abstraction, encapsulation, OCP, etc. etc. out there for a situation like this?
    2. Am I interpreting these principles too strictly? Is there ever a case when checking instance type is okay? If I were working with a library/framework I had no control over, for example, I may be forced to check instance type, but I'm doing my best to avoid it here.
    submitted by /u/buckets-of-peanuts
    [link] [comments]

    Questions about in-memory databases like redis

    Posted: 20 Feb 2022 06:29 PM PST

    So Redis is an in-memory database. The advantage is that the ram on a machine can perform operations at less that a billionth of a second, way faster than a traditional database.

    Question 1: what if the ram is powered off?? You would lose your data. Now I'm assuming it gets backed up to permanent storage frequently, how often can that happen?

    Question 2: if losing memory isn't an issue, why would anyone ever not use a redis database?

    submitted by /u/shaxitive
    [link] [comments]

    How does iostream actually work?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2022 09:43 AM PST

    Like at the os level, there is no native c++ function for input\output and iostream is written in c++, so how does it work? Does it just use system() and adapt to different operating systems? Is there inline assembly to work even closer to the hardware?

    I've tried looking at the source code for the c++ standard library but I can't find the real "meat" of the code were stuff actually happens.

    Thank you for any help

    submitted by /u/GulagWarden
    [link] [comments]

    Aligning items in CSS

    Posted: 21 Feb 2022 01:33 AM PST

    hey friends, i am new in html and css field. My question:-

    Suppose i have a div in which there is an image, input field etc. How can i align the items in div to center of the viewport?

    submitted by /u/reddit__aditya
    [link] [comments]

    question about weird files

    Posted: 21 Feb 2022 07:27 AM PST

    hi reddit, i recently found some weird files in my icloud, i believe that they might be old deleted files of photo's i made on vacation a while back. is it true that these are deleted image files? if so, can i restore them in any way? the file starts with this A307A58B-6865-428E-AADD-etc thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Ok-Solid3655
    [link] [comments]

    Java - Counting adjacent -1s in a 2d array without checking positions out of bounds (Minesweeper)

    Posted: 21 Feb 2022 07:26 AM PST

    I am in the process of writing a program in Java that works like Minesweeper. This is done in a 10x10 2d-array, and since I'm working with constraints, I can only write this using a 2d-array. However, I am getting a logical error with my count() method. The count() method returns the number of -1s found in the grid surrounding the input position (input position is what I'd make row and col in main(), for example, (5, 5). It also must not check a position outside the bounds of the 2d array. Here is a visual of what the output of count() should look like: https://imgur.com/a/0KCZdne

    I also have to use count() with setCounts(). setCounts() goes through the entire 2d array, skips any position that is a -1, and calls the count() method, setting the current position to the value the count() method returns.

     public int count(int row, int col) { int value = 0; for(int r = -1; r < 2; r++) { for(int c = -1; c < 2; c++) { if(c == 0 && r == 0) continue; int newR = row + c; int newC = col + c; if(newR < 0 || newR >= array.length && newC < 0 || newC >= array[0].length) continue; if(array[newR][newC] == -1) value++; } } return value; } public void setCounts() { for(int r = 0; r < array.length; r++) { for(int c = 0; c < array[r].length; c++) { if(array[r][c] != -1) array[r][c] = count(r, c); String formatted = String.format("%2d", array[r][c]); System.out.print(formatted + " "); } System.out.println(); } } 

    The problem is that:

    1. The count() method is incorrectly counting adjacent -1s surrounding any position I put in main()
    2. setCounts() goes out of bounds after printing a random number of rows

    I am certain that it has to do with this block of code:

     if(newR < 0 || newR >= array.length && newC < 0 || newC >= array[0].length) continue; if(array[newR][newC] == -1 value++; 

    When I printed newR and newC in the loop after continue, the loop is randomly adding more numbers to a row/column combo with no direct pattern for the entire output when count() was called in setCounts():

    00 11 11 00 11 0 01 12 12 01 12 0 02 13 13 02 13 0 03 14 14 03 14 3 04 15 15 04 15 0 -1 -1 -1 -1 09 09 0 -1 00 ... 

    So taking the print statements out, I get this as an output:

    0 0 0 -1 0 0 0 -1 0 0 0 -1 -1 0 -1 -1 -1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 -1 0 0 0 0 -1 0 -1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 -1 0 0 0 0 0 -1 0 -1 0 0 0 -1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 -1 0 0 0 -1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 -1 0 -1 0 0 0 0 0 -1 -1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 there are 0 -1s ----------- 3 3 0 -1 3 3 0 -1 0 0 Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: Index -1 out of bounds for length 10 at Grid3.count(Grid3.java:44) at Grid3.setCounts(Grid3.java:58) at Grid3.main(Grid3.java:86) 

    The first array is the array I make with Grid's constructor. The second array that the program is trying to print is being done when setCounts() is called.

    I was thinking that changing it to:

     if(newR < 0 || newR >= array.length) continue; if(newC < 0 || newC >= array[0].length) continue; if(array[newR][newC] == -1) value++; 

    would work: and it does, but not logically. It gets rid of the ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException error, but logically does not work since it doesn't count adjacent -1's right. It also seems to be adding more numbers randomly to any row/column combo. I put the position as (5, 5) in main(), and one time I ran the code, it counted 6 -1s but there are only 3 -1s in the position I put:

    -1 0 0 0 0 -1 0 -1 0 0 0 0 0 0 -1 -1 0 0 0 0 0 -1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 -1 0 -1 -1 0 0 -1 -1 0 0 0 0 -1 -1 -1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 -1 0 0 0 0 0 -1 0 0 0 0 -1 0 0 0 -1 0 0 0 0 0 -1 0 0 -1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 there are 6 -1s 

    And for setCounts(), it printed a full 10x10 2d-array but does not count -1s properly either. For the position (0, 0) (in this case, the 3 at the top left corner of the output shown below), that position should actually have a value of 2 since there are only 2 adjacent -1s, but it actually counts 3.

     3 0 0 0 0 0 -1 0 0 0 -1 -1 0 3 0 0 0 -1 0 0 -1 3 6 3 -1 0 3 0 3 0 0 3 0 -1 -1 -1 0 -1 0 0 3 0 0 0 -1 3 6 3 3 0 3 -1 0 0 0 3 0 -1 -1 0 -1 -1 3 0 0 0 0 3 3 3 0 6 6 0 3 0 0 0 -1 0 0 0 -1 -1 0 -1 0 0 0 3 0 0 0 3 3 0 3 0 0 0 

    Here is a full output:

    0 0 0 0 0 0 -1 0 0 0 0 -1 0 0 -1 0 0 0 0 0 0 -1 0 0 0 -1 0 0 0 0 0 0 -1 -1 -1 0 0 -1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 -1 -1 0 -1 0 -1 0 0 -1 0 -1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 -1 0 0 -1 0 0 0 0 0 0 -1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 -1 0 -1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 there are 2 -1's ----------- 3 0 0 3 0 0 -1 0 0 0 3 -1 0 0 -1 0 0 3 0 0 0 -1 6 3 0 -1 3 0 0 0 0 0 -1 -1 -1 3 3 -1 0 0 0 0 3 3 6 -1 -1 0 -1 0 -1 0 0 -1 0 -1 3 6 0 3 3 3 0 0 3 0 3 3 -1 0 0 -1 0 0 0 3 0 3 -1 3 0 0 3 0 0 0 -1 0 -1 3 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 3 0 3 

    I cannot figure out what I'm doing wrong and why it's working strangely. I need count() to properly count adjacent -1s given a position. If it doesn't count adjacent -1s properly, then setCounts() will not logically work. What should I change in either or both methods so that it properly and logically works? Here is my entire code so far.

    public class Grid { private int [][] array; private int max; public Grid(int max) { array = new int[10][10]; this.max = max; setRandom(); } public void setRandom() { int i = 0; while(i < max) { int r = (int)(Math.random() * 9) + 0; int c = (int)(Math.random() * 9) + 0; if(array[r][c] != -1) { array[r][c] = -1; i++; } } } public int count(int row, int col) { int value = 0; for(int r = -1; r < 2; r++) { for(int c = -1; c < 2; c++) { if(c == 0 && r == 0) continue; int newR = row + c; int newC = col + c; if(newR < 0 || newR >= array.length && newC < 0 || newC >= array[0].length) continue; if(array[newR][newC] == -1) value++; } } return value; } public void setCounts() { for(int r = 0; r < array.length; r++) { for(int c = 0; c < array[r].length; c++) { if(array[r][c] != -1) array[r][c] = count(r, c); String formatted = String.format("%2d", array[r][c]); System.out.print(formatted + " "); } System.out.println(); } } public void print() { for(int r = 0; r < array.length; r++) { for(int c = 0; c < array[r].length; c++) { System.out.print(array[r][c] + " "); } System.out.println(); } } public static void main(String[] args) // printing grid { Grid first = new Grid(20); int count = first.count(5, 5); first.print(); System.out.println("there are " + count + " -1s"); System.out.println("-----------"); first.setCounts(); } } 
    submitted by /u/adjaplx
    [link] [comments]

    Iterating Through Javascript Array Error

    Posted: 21 Feb 2022 07:05 AM PST

    I keep getting the error when trying to iterate through my JavaScript array in node.js:

    ```

     (node:5748) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: TypeError: Cannot read property 'map' of undefined 

    ```

    I have making a POST request to my backend from React with fetch:

    ```

     const handleStripe = async () => { const res = await fetch("http://localhost:5000/api/stripe/checkout", { method: "POST", headers: {'Content-Type': 'application/json'}, body: JSON.stringify({ products: cart.products }), }); } 

    ```

    In my node.js file, I am trying to map through all the products and put them in an array so I can put them into the Stripe checkout session:

    ```

     const router = require('express').Router(); const stripe = require('stripe')(process.env.STRIPE_SECRET); router.post("/checkout", async (req, res) => { const products = req.body.products; const items = products.map(product => { return { price_data: { currency: 'usd', product_data: { name: product.name, }, unit_amount: product.price * 100, }, quantity: product.quantity, }; }); 

    ```

    Am I doing something wrong here?

    submitted by /u/InvictusJoker
    [link] [comments]

    what does it take to become web developer?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2022 06:49 AM PST

    Inexperienced programmer asking advice.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2022 12:04 AM PST

    A year ago I decided to self study python, and I seriously enjoyed It, I finished two Udemy courses and started writing my own program but lost interest as the gui wasn't as good looking as I would have liked.

    In addition to this as I was writing my programme I very quickly realised I need to learn a bit more in terms of databases, user access control, multiple users at the same time and of course GUI.

    With the above in mind I put my progect on hold and decided I'm going to learn html and css and attempt to make it Web based so that's its easier for everyone to access (no need to install a program on your PC and other challenges related to this)

    I then started with my Web Dev course and couldn't finish it due to the over time I had put in at work and soon lost momentum.

    My question is now, I have decided I wanto study Web Dev, java script and sql but I'm not sure which order to do it in.

    The program I wanto make is a billing software for my utility company and it is very complex, there will be thousands of tenants, each having 2 meters, and each meter having thousands of monthly readings and dates to accompany them.

    Which order should I study my languages in or could you recommend an alternative set of languages?

    submitted by /u/Critical-One-2429
    [link] [comments]

    Programmers using 1440p monitors is there's actually big difference compared to 1080p?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2022 02:57 AM PST

    From the moment this year started i decided i wanted to switch my 1080p 144hz monitor to something cleaner, but 4k is damn expensive so i won't handle it in nearest year. So i decided to look into 2k 144hz monitor for programming/surfing/gaming and wanted to understand is there a reasonable differences between programming on full hd and 2k?

    submitted by /u/alangetar
    [link] [comments]

    Prime numbers flowchart

    Posted: 21 Feb 2022 02:56 AM PST

    Hello everyone,

    Could anyone help me in making this flowchart into a program (Python 3), I know that there are other ways to check prime numbers but this is the way that I am assigned to do it.

    Here is a link for the flowchart: https://imgur.com/a/ofl0cQR

    Done :) ,,,,,,

    n=int(input("Enter a number, )) i=2 while i<n and n%i!=0: i=i+1 i<n n%i==0 if n%i==0 and i==n: print("No. is Prime) elif n%i==0 and i!=n: print("No. is not Prime) 

    submitted by /u/Koo12098
    [link] [comments]

    Github Actions as a general purpose job runner?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2022 02:50 AM PST

    We have some data processing jobs that run in Docker containers on a nightly basis, on self-hosted infra. We currently have 1 job per server, 1 server per customer, and we're looking to scale to multiple customers on the same server. So, we're looking at container orchestration to allocate resources appropriately. None of us know k8s and I get the impression it is overly complex for our needs, e.g. we don't yet need autoscaling or high availability.

    So, I was thinking - could we just use some CI-type job system like GitHub Actions with a self-hosted runner?

    It offers the monitoring, customization and scheduling that we need. But as it's a bit of an unconventional use I'm wondering if it would just be a bit weird/confusing for future team members?

    Are you doing something like this? It would be good to hear your experiences. Cheers.

    submitted by /u/lwl
    [link] [comments]

    Suitable algorithm?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2022 01:23 AM PST

    Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows a suitable algorithm for a problem I am facing. I am having a set of players with a value related to them. They all have a certain position like "def", "mid", "att" etc. I am trying to pick out the best possible eleven players from all the players available. I have some constraints that I must have 3 to 5 defenders, 3 to 5 midfielders and 1 to 3 forwards. So 4-4-2 is a valid formation but so is 3-5-2.

    I am basically trying to find the best eleven containing players with the highest accumulated value. Does anyone have any ideas of a suitable algorithm for this problem?

    EDIT

    Each player has a price and you have a budget to take into consideration as well. So pick the most valuable eleven players given a certain budget and their corresponding value.

    submitted by /u/ponjae
    [link] [comments]

    Easiest way to transition to a programming career?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2022 05:38 PM PST

    I'm an Electrical Engineer, graduated about a year ago working in the automotive industry. I thought about it for a few months now and have decided that I want to shift my career towards programming. Little did I know there was a million and one different avenues in the coding world. From what I have looked into, I have taken an interest in working with APIs and also cloud computing. However I feel like if I pursue either one it might go from 0-100 real quick and im scared of losing interest in it while im still dipping my toes in. My question is this: if wanting a programming career within the next 6-8months, what is the easiest thing to learn and get a very basic entry level job in to start building your experience?

    I have school experience with coding. Nothing too intense. I believe i know the absolute basics. Last i remember is half of a data structures and algorithms course. So nothing more advanced than that. Based on my super basic knowledge, what would be the quickest path to take to land an entry level position with little to no experience? Are there courses you suggest that would have an outlined path?

    submitted by /u/kabourawi
    [link] [comments]

    What langs are recommended for coding a VM?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2022 05:47 PM PST

    I'm planning on making my own VM, and I want it to have practical use cases, so it's going to be complicated. I want it to be somewhat "esoteric" (but still practical). Here's the current informal specification:

    • CISC, for performance. Both a stack machine and a register machine.
    • ALL instructions have a conditional counterpart (predicated ISA) and a SIMD counterpart where 32bit indices are 64b packed (128b support in the future).
    • Support for all bit/Byte/Word endianeses and all their combinations. Support for Gray Code in the future.
    • Endianess-agnostic memory addresses (as an opt-in mode specified in the binary's header).
    • Different levels of addressing granularity: Word, Byte, and bit.
    • Supports self-modifying code, but it's disabled by default for security reasons.
    • Allows low level access to the host computer's hardware and OS via interrupts.
    • clear x instead of XOR x x.
    • no jump, only copy to IP.
    • copy acts like MOV, and move ACTUALLY moves (clears source register after copy).

    Other instructions:

    • Bitwise: NOT, OR, AND, XOR, NOR, NAND, XNOR, SHIFTL, SHIFTR, ROTL, ROTR, REV (reverse), TEND (transcode endianess), LBS (leftmost bit set), RBS (rightmost bit set), BCLMUL (carry-less multiplication), BBLDIV (borrow-less division).
    • Gravity up, gravity down, and unconditional gravity switch. These change the direction of execution, they make the virtual CPU iterate over instructions in reverse, or reset to iterating downward (forward).
    • Bounce up, bounce down, and bidirectional-bounce. These are the same as gravity, but have 1 operand instead of 0. The operand specifies how many instructions will be executed until the gravity auto-switches a 2nd time.
    • Integer and float Math: ADD, SUB, MUL, MUL3 (triplicate), DIV, DIV3 (n/3), GCD, LCM, SQRT, CBRT, POW, LOG, GCLMUL (any base), GBLDIV (any base), AKMN (efficient Ackermann function).
    • Support for modular arithmetic, clamped arithmetic, and arbitrary precision (with SIMD).
    • etc...

    I'm also considering taking the path of Java and make a high-level lang specifically designed to work perfectly in harmony with my VM. But my current plan is to make a compiler that translates LLVM-IR to my VM's bytecode, allowing anyone to write whatever they want in whatever lang and make it run easily in my VM. And make a "virtual-Assembly" lang to avoid hex-editing binaries.

    My 1st choice would be Rust, because I want to try something new, and because I won't need complex libraries only available for C++. If anyone has a better suggestion please let me know, that's why I'm posting this question

    submitted by /u/Rudxain
    [link] [comments]

    Working electron with react tutorial

    Posted: 20 Feb 2022 03:20 PM PST

    I've tried every electron with react tutorial I've found and none of them worked + built to exe successfully. I'm looking for a functioning tutorial

    submitted by /u/peacefulshrimp
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with a class project

    Posted: 20 Feb 2022 04:46 PM PST

    Hi so we got a project assigned that calculates your current speed (takes it from gps) and then shows you the speed you should be driving. its an app . and i got assigned the login/registration portion of the app. but i have no clue how to do it. anyone got sc i could use as a first idea? or any good tutorial videos i can follow?

    submitted by /u/kahlid77
    [link] [comments]

    How to get YouTube API key installed in my YouTube clone App?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2022 04:17 PM PST

    I'm building a YouTube App clone (Flutter/Dart/VScode). I have some preloaded content, but not enough to launch app just yet. What is the best way to get an API key to pull content from YouTube?

    Also, where and how do I write this into my mock code files?

    submitted by /u/Tesseract22
    [link] [comments]

    How to actually implement Authentication/Authorization system in an app?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2022 06:57 PM PST

    Hey all,

    Trying to build an app for learning purposes. I have a database (DB) with some data a user might want to query. I know I need to create some sort of authentication/authorization (A/A) system, but I don't really have any idea how or any good design principles. I'm wondering if any of you might have any good resources that detail what is the correct way to do this with examples? Some of the questions I have are:

    1. Should the information necessary for A/A reside on DB (with my app data)? Should it reside on a separate database?
    2. How to keep the user signed in? As in, I don't want them to need to authenticate each time they use the app.
    3. Should A/A be handled by the API? What languages/frameworks are good for this?

    Any advice is greatly appreciated, thanks.

    submitted by /u/puremath369
    [link] [comments]

    [Interview Prep] What does 'assessment of programming practices' mean?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2022 06:34 PM PST

    The interviewer dropped me a heads-up email that my live-coding interview with the company will "assess your programming practices, and will not involve algorithms".

    As an newbie CS undergraduate, I have no idea what 'programming practices' might entail aside from the usual naming conventions and comments.

    May I ask whether anyone has encountered/designed such an interview question, and how I might best prepare for it with the remainder of my prep time (~ 10 hours). Cheers!

    submitted by /u/upbeat_table
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment