• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 26, 2020

    Hans Peter Luhn, the man behind Hash Map Computer Science

    Hans Peter Luhn, the man behind Hash Map Computer Science


    Hans Peter Luhn, the man behind Hash Map

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 01:13 PM PST

    A Day in the Life of a Software Engineer Intern at Instagram/Facebook

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 12:33 AM PST

    My name is Jason and I am studying CS at UCLA. I just created a YouTube channel where I am planning to post content related to what it's like studying computer science at UCLA; getting/acing tech interviews; and what its like interning for tech companies in Silicon Valley (Yelp, LinkedIn, Instagram/Facebook).

    I just uploaded my first video: A Day in the Life of a Software Engineer Intern at Instagram/Facebook, and if interested, it would mean a lot to me if you check out the video. Thanks! https://youtu.be/N5dzkFA0XRA

    submitted by /u/jaless1997
    [link] [comments]

    Learn to write a simple OS kernel with keyboard/screen support

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 11:10 PM PST

    Can anyone here explain block chain to me?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 09:13 PM PST

    Just went to a great talk about block chain. The whole talk I grasped absolutely nothing. All I know is it's getting big and it's going to be the future it also has to deal with crypto currency.

    submitted by /u/freethesmokeyblues
    [link] [comments]

    Computer Science Major with Urban Planning Minor. How to combine?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 10:40 AM PST

    Hey everyone so in college I majored in Computer Science and got my MS in Computer Science right after too, but in my undergrads I got a minor in Urban Planning. This is because I love the city, I love cities architecture, and I love planning and designing cities. But I also love programming for work or just for fun. So I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on how I could combine my passions/degrees. Anyone know of careers or anything of that nature that combine both?

    submitted by /u/ODIES212
    [link] [comments]

    Shannon Ciphers and Perfect Security

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 04:28 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment