• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 5, 2020

    Explaining how fighting games use delay-based and rollback netcode Computer Science

    Explaining how fighting games use delay-based and rollback netcode Computer Science


    Explaining how fighting games use delay-based and rollback netcode

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 10:44 AM PST

    Discrete Math and CompSci

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 01:49 AM PST

    This past semester I took discrete math at my university. I did okay (B+), but I feel that I didn't get a firm grasp on the subject. To be honest it didn't really interest me, though I did enjoy other classes unrelated to discrete math like data structures/algo. From what I have heard it's a very important class since it provides the foundation for learning CompSci. How important is discrete math/how much of it is used when it comes to CompSci? Is CompSci something that I should continue pursuing if I did not like discrete math?

    submitted by /u/EKdylan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment