• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 5, 2019

    Researchers from the University of Michigan found a new way of using sound to remotely interfere with smartphones and other devices that contain accelerometers. Computer Science

    Researchers from the University of Michigan found a new way of using sound to remotely interfere with smartphones and other devices that contain accelerometers. Computer Science


    Researchers from the University of Michigan found a new way of using sound to remotely interfere with smartphones and other devices that contain accelerometers.

    Posted: 04 Jun 2019 04:37 PM PDT

    Comparison between traditional Criminal Techniques and Cybercrime

    Posted: 04 Jun 2019 08:00 PM PDT

    Career advice for data structures

    Posted: 04 Jun 2019 10:51 PM PDT

    How to make a show of my code for companies?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2019 08:07 PM PDT

    I have a github but I feel like it's not the best way to show off my skills? Any other sites or methods?

    submitted by /u/WackoDesperado2055
    [link] [comments]

    Pintos Project Code needed urgently

    Posted: 04 Jun 2019 11:33 PM PDT

    Guys, I am ashamed to ask for this but I am in urgent need of pintos project code to pass the operating system course. It is a requirement to finish the pintos project in order to pass the course. I tried doing it on my own but I just couldn't do it. It made me realize that I studied in a wrong major for 4 years. And right now it is my last semester, if I couldn't pass this course I would be required to spend one more semester just because of one course. So, guys please help me. 🙏

    submitted by /u/ureepamuree
    [link] [comments]

    The natural genius of ants is helping us build better algorithms

    Posted: 04 Jun 2019 04:43 PM PDT

    Online High School Course

    Posted: 04 Jun 2019 03:35 PM PDT

    I wanted to take either ap or a regular computer science course but my school doesn't offer one. I was hoping to find suggestions of websites that have the curriculum and are also certified so that I can receive credits for the class and put it in my college application. Any websites or other resources would be great.

    submitted by /u/Timmer64
    [link] [comments]

    CapsAttacks: Testing Adversarial Attacks on Capsule Networks

    Posted: 04 Jun 2019 11:23 AM PDT

    How does localization by IP work?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2019 07:51 AM PDT

    What is requirement gathering in software engineering ?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2019 05:47 AM PDT

    Example of reuirement engineering in software engineering

    Posted: 04 Jun 2019 06:05 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment