• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 7, 2019

    What are your best tips for being effective as a software developer? Ask Programming

    What are your best tips for being effective as a software developer? Ask Programming


    What are your best tips for being effective as a software developer?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2019 09:14 AM PST

    Programming After Midnight

    Posted: 07 Mar 2019 03:21 PM PST

    I've recently stepped up my discipline game and I work more and waste time less/proscratinate less.

    However after midnight i have problems focusing on work.

    i sleep 9h regularly so im not technically tired but just cant do anything productive at this hour

    i am really impatient and i want to learn/create certain things asap so if i could code 2h daily more it would be great but idk i barely can be focused till 2 am.

    submitted by /u/justnicepersonhater
    [link] [comments]

    Should i learn C# if i like C++ for market reasons ?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2019 09:14 PM PST

    I like C++ and I'm planning to learn it (because i like the language), but do you guys think that i also should learn C# for having more job offers ?

    submitted by /u/CuriusGuy
    [link] [comments]

    What is best practice to denote 'No Data' as a datatype?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2019 04:08 PM PST

    False? Null? I am unsure if 0 is actually an acceptable answer.

    This data will be used later for visual and hopefully maths.

    submitted by /u/canIbeMichael
    [link] [comments]

    Possible?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2019 07:23 PM PST

    Im planning on a project that could be made easier by hooking up an external NFC reader to an Android device. Not sure how feasible that is. I assume it'll be fairly easy to splice wires from a USB reader to make it USB3. However, I don't have much knowledge programming yet. How difficult would this be to accomplish from the software perspective? Would it be fairly simple to force my phone to use that reader rather than it's built in reader? And if you think a rookie could handle it, where would you suggest starting?

    submitted by /u/Mr1Bubbles
    [link] [comments]

    [Linux Kernel] Where to lock and unlock semaphores?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2019 05:47 PM PST

    Within the Linux Kernel (specifically for device drivers), how would I know what variables to lock and when they need locking? In particular, why does the locking in the following code only happen after dev has been set, even though dev points to scull_devices?

    struct scull_qset { void **data; /* pointer to an array of pointers which each point to a quantum buffer */ struct scull_qset *next; }; struct scull_dev { struct scull_qset *data; /* Pointer to first quantum set */ int quantum; /* the current quantum size */ int qset; /* the current array size */ unsigned long size; /* amount of data stored here */ unsigned int access_key; /* used by sculluid and scullpriv */ struct semaphore sem; /* mutual exclusion semaphore */ struct cdev cdev; /* Char device structure initialized in scull_init_module */ }; struct scull_dev *scull_devices; /* allocated dynamically in scull_init_module */ int scull_open(struct inode *inode, struct file *filp) { struct scull_dev *dev; /* device information */ dev = container_of(inode->i_cdev, struct scull_dev, cdev); filp->private_data = dev; /* for other methods */ /* now trim to 0 the length of the device if open was write-only */ if ( (filp->f_flags & O_ACCMODE) == O_WRONLY) { if (down_interruptible(&dev->sem)) return -ERESTARTSYS; scull_trim(dev); /* empty out the scull device */ up(&dev->sem); } return 0; /* success */ } 

    If the code for scull_init_module is needed for a more complete picture, here it is:

    int scull_major = SCULL_MAJOR; int scull_minor = 0; int scull_quantum = SCULL_QUANTUM; int scull_qset = SCULL_QSET; int scull_nr_devs = SCULL_NR_DEVS; int scull_init_module(void) { int result, i; dev_t dev = 0; /* assigns major and minor numbers (left out for brevity sake) */ /* * allocate the devices -- we can't have them static, as the number * can be specified at load time */ scull_devices = kmalloc(scull_nr_devs * sizeof(struct scull_dev), GFP_KERNEL); if (!scull_devices) { result = -ENOMEM; goto fail; } memset(scull_devices, 0, scull_nr_devs * sizeof(struct scull_dev)); /* Initialize each device. */ for (i = 0; i < scull_nr_devs; i++) { scull_devices[i].quantum = scull_quantum; scull_devices[i].qset = scull_qset; init_MUTEX(&scull_devices[i].sem); scull_setup_cdev(&scull_devices[i], i); } /* some other stuff left out for brevity sake */ return 0; /* succeed */ fail: /* isn't this a little redundant? */ scull_cleanup_module(); return result; } /* * Set up the char_dev structure for this device. */ static void scull_setup_cdev(struct scull_dev *dev, int index) { int err, devno = MKDEV(scull_major, scull_minor + index); cdev_init(&dev->cdev, &scull_fops); dev->cdev.owner = THIS_MODULE; dev->cdev.ops = &scull_fops; err = cdev_add (&dev->cdev, devno, 1); /* Fail gracefully if need be */ if (err) printk(KERN_NOTICE "Error %d adding scull%d", err, index); } 
    submitted by /u/nanoman1
    [link] [comments]

    np array with varying instance lengths

    Posted: 07 Mar 2019 03:55 PM PST

    I am building a machine learning program that will find the overall emotion of a book. (Right now I have test paragraphs)

    I have 10 classes (different emotions) My y array is simple and it looks like:
    y = [4,2,8,7,9,1,0,8,1,2,2]

    my instances are a list of lists. I build them by finding words in the paragraph that are associated to an emotion with the data that I found. For example if the word abandon was in the paragraph it would have a list associated to it like:
    [0,0,1,0,0,1,0,0,1,0]

    So each of my paragraphs in my training and test sets will have a differing range of parameters since each paragraph is going to have a different amount of words.

    So my x np array looks like:
    x = [list([['1', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '1', '0', '1', '0'], ['1', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0'], ['1', '0', '0', '1', '0', '0', '1', '0', '0', '1']]) list([['1', '0', '0', '1', '1', '0', '1', '0', '1', '1'], ['1', '0', '0', '1', '0', '0', '1', '0', '1', '1'], ['0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '1', '0', '0', '0', '0']]) list([['1', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '1'], ['0', '1', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '1', '0'], ['0', '1', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0'], ['0', '1', '1', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '1', '0'], ['0', '0', '0', '1', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0'], ['0', '0', '0', '1', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0'], ['1', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0']]) list([]) list([['0', '1', '1', '0', '0', '0', '0', '1', '0', '0'], ['0', '1', '1', '0', '1', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0'], ['1', '0', '0', '1', '0', '0', '1', '0', '1', '0'], ['1', '0', '0', '0', '0', '1', '0', '0', '0', '0'], ['0', '0', '0', '1', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0']])]

    So I set up an SGDClassifier and then tried to fit my data to it sgd_clf.fit(x_train, y_train_Sur) and I get an error:

    ValueError: setting an array element with a sequence.

    I am trying to figure out how to work my data to work with fit... my assumption based on what I have found is because each of my instances in x are of varying sizes.... :/

    If you wanna help and this isn't enough info please ask for more. I also have a learning disorder that makes it hard for me to remember things and I tend to talk to vaguely so I apologize in advance for anything that is upsetting :/

    submitted by /u/kaloschroma
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for an alternative for MobaXTerm on Mac

    Posted: 07 Mar 2019 03:18 PM PST

    I am switching from windows to a Mac book pro at work and am looking for an good alternative for MobaXTerm on Mac. Specifically I would really like something that has the drag and drop sftp functionality that MobaXTerm does where I can simply drag and drop files to and from my desktop into the ssh sessions. I've been googling and so far can't find anything.

    submitted by /u/crseat
    [link] [comments]

    Help with converting to hex program?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2019 02:42 PM PST

    I need to write a program to convert a 32 bit integer to its hexadecimal representation, without using the hex manipulator. For example, 1 = 00000001 hex, -1 = FFFFFFFF hex, and so on. Any help or guidance is appreciated!

    Edit: Nevermind people I've figured it out! For anyone curious, I used a function getBits(word, n, k) where word is a given integer, n is the starting position to read in a binary representation, and k is the length to the left to read. I put in if statements with this function in each one, all within a for loop to repeat 8 times. (8*4=32=sizeof int). Then I basically just leftshifted word 4 in every single if statement, and outputted the correct letter or number.

    Example of one if statement - If(getBits(word, 28, 4) == 15 Word = word << 4; Cout << 'F';

    submitted by /u/EthanMelvin
    [link] [comments]

    Advice needed for GUI

    Posted: 07 Mar 2019 08:44 AM PST

    Hello! I have a few years of programming experience under my belt but I've been out of practice for awhile. I was recently tasked with creating a GUI for a software project. The software takes values and spits out designs and calculations..this part is not important because it's not something I have to program. If you were tasked with this, how would you go about this? I've never done anything like this before and I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around how to do this.

    I was shown one from a few years ago that someone else built with C#, and .NET and it's a bit intimidating. Any resources or advice would be great!

    Please no negative comments. I'm doing the job with or without any suggestions from reddit so only helpful advice is welcome. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/CutMeHere
    [link] [comments]

    Development jobs that revolve around quality not quantity?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2019 02:33 PM PST

    So a little bit of a back story to shed some better understanding on what I mean by this question .

    I hadn't written, learnt or so much as looked at a line of code until about 18 months ago where I landed myself an apprenticeship taking me into a FE developer role using Angular JS then Angular 6, I was always relatively techy and this line of work seemed right up my street and it is, I love the challenging aspects it has in regards to the need to problem solve, the ability to write clean effective code and the fact that at least on a FE perspective I get to create something that I can actually see the end result off I mean just wow that ability at your finger tips is such a rewarding experience.

    There is one huge issue at the moment though that is nearly driving me away from the career and that's in the company I work for there is a strong drive to deliver features in a 7-8 days basis by meeting the MVP to "please" a board of investors/Po's and so forth, rather than delivering a product that is written well and to a high quality as it's all about faking a finished product & smoke and mirrors which in itself leads to a huge amount of unnecessary tech debt in my eyes.. followed by the other issue that we have a fixed price contractual backlog on an Agile project where the contractual backlog doesn't even meet what the end users are expecting in various aspects - I should note this is no small time company they make hundreds of millions.... Which is what has irked me a little that such a successfully company seems to run it's project (or at least the one I'm on) so badly.

    This constant need to push relatively high quantities of features out, not really fit for purpose amassing tech debt with a relatively toxic work environment is really killing the spark this career flared in me while for the first time in my life exposing me to relatively constant levels of mental stress and I want to change that.

    Which leads me onto my main question, and someone in my position who is obviously still a tadpole in the grand scheme of things with a lot to learn and a desire to be taught to better hone my skills, what advice could be given as to where I should aim to take my career once I finish my apprenticeship, as in what kind of product am I going to produce, what methodologies to they use, do they focus on quality not quantity or at the very least an acceptable balance of both, while providing a enriching environment to learn?

    This might seem like an absurd question like surely something like this doesn't exists, but a point in the right direction to meeting some of those requirements would be greatly appreciated, hopefully this hasn't been a tedious read for those of who have read it but I look forward to your responses.

    - I do a lot of self study as well so I'm not looking for the job to be training me 24/7 just something that's a little more involved the progression of there employees for the sake of there own company you know?

    submitted by /u/NurfedIt
    [link] [comments]

    Recursion resources

    Posted: 07 Mar 2019 02:08 PM PST

    What are your favorite recursion resources? I want to understand recursion better and apply it better for data structures. Which resources do you recommend, even better if they're videos?

    submitted by /u/mslayaaa
    [link] [comments]

    Removing code duplication in data-oriented applications

    Posted: 07 Mar 2019 09:53 AM PST

    I am working on a data-oriented side project. This project has quite a few modules that are focused on fetching, cleaning, and transforming data.

    One issue that I have come across over and over is where to put the "source of truth" and how to translate this into objects within my program. So far, due to my incompetence, this has ended up with duplication and all kinds of nasty cascading issues whenever changes occur.

    In particular, for reasons of speed, a few modules are located in Java. This code made requests directly to the DB (which is the current "source of truth" about data objects) and ended up with a ton of domain model-type code that was replicated elsewhere in the project.

    I am using an ORM which auto-generates this code so it isn't a total nightmare (i.e. most changes just required running the code generator again) but I am also slightly suspicious of ORMs and cautious that any changes in the future or having to work in a language that won't auto-generate objects will derail things. Ideally I want to remove all the domain model-ish code, remove all the dependencies on unrelated stuff, and just have these modules during pure transformations.

    My first step has been to remove all the DB code/SQL statements from these modules and move into the main API...but, of course, now these modules are just receiving untyped JSON with all the chaos that entails (and I am worried that I am about to do something unwise that I don't understand).

    What to do internet friends? I am aware that there are few Apache Foundation projects that relate to building language-agnostic data application...but I have no idea how to use them.

    submitted by /u/bananarepubliccat
    [link] [comments]

    PDO. How to pass quote literal as part of query?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2019 08:59 AM PST

    SQLITE full text search has syntax like MATCH 'colname : "one two" )'

    My pdo sql query : `$sql .= MATCH 'colname : "?" )'; $pdo->bindValue(1,$text);

    This doesn't work. As pdo bind placeholders can't have quotes around them. But that's what the Match queries require.

    Tried a million variations of the placeholder syntax "?" "" ? "" """ ? """ \" ? \" . But nothing works. Errors I get : General error: 1 near "?" | 25 column index out of range

    Any solution ?

    submitted by /u/gyaani_guy
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a plugin for email editing

    Posted: 07 Mar 2019 08:32 AM PST

    Greetings all. If this is the wrong sub for this question, please let me know and if you can, refer me elsewhere.

    I use TinyMCE as an email editor in a web app software my company has and I'm interested in finding a more robust editor (maybe drag and drop features, responsive design capable, etc.). I've googled around a bunch and I'm having trouble finding a better one that meets my needs: self-hosted, perpetual commercial license (or MIT / LGPL), works in a PHP environment. We are willing to pay, but ideally we want to pay once, download the whole shebang, and start installing.

    Can anyone point me in the right direction?

    submitted by /u/baltinerdist
    [link] [comments]

    Should Adapter pattern be used for transforming Entity Model into DTO consumed by the UI?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2019 11:34 AM PST

    Say, we have an Entity Class which is an aggregate and we want to display its content in the UI.

    Normally, API controllers return JSON based on DTOs.

    So, 2 things we have are:

    • Entity Model
    • DTO

    I'm wondering if Adapter design pattern should be used to transform Entity Model into DTO.

    Currently, all my DTOs match Entity Models completely, so I have no problem producing DTOs using AutoMapper. But I guess there's a number of situations where this approach doesn't fit as we might want to produce a DTO structure that differs from Entity Model.

    How would you go about it?

    submitted by /u/alexherman_rdt
    [link] [comments]

    Need to find a large supply of old IRC logs for my dissertation. Anyone know where I could look?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2019 11:19 AM PST

    I'm doing a dissertation that involves some (anonymized) text processing. I need a large supply of IRC chat logs, the longer the better, ideally without too many unique users.

    If anyone knows a good source, I'd appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/Mort432
    [link] [comments]

    How can I come up with a programming idea?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2019 04:57 AM PST

    I am a beginner who has completed some courses on SoloLearn. I love programming and would like to learn more.

    The main problem that I'm facing is that I find it impossible to come up with ideas. I have asked so many questions, each with good replies, but they aren't that helpful. I've have been looking through subreddits and repositories for ideas, but nothing works.

    I feels to me that looking through other repositories and subreddits, is like stealing an idea. I can't seem to get over that thought. I would like to create something that I find interesting, but I don't get that itch. May someone please help?

    submitted by /u/EdThePro101
    [link] [comments]

    Python3 Tkinter GUI development: Centering Buttons

    Posted: 07 Mar 2019 10:43 AM PST

    I have a problem centering buttons on a window horizontally with the Python 3 tkinter module. Using padx=some_value or pady=some_value leaves it looking ugly, and gridding is not what I'm looking for.

    My hope is that I can have two buttons centered and side-by-side.

    Here's what I got so far: ``` import tkinter

    gui = tkinter.Tk() gui.title('TicTacToe') gui.geometry('700x700')

    singlePlayerBut = tkinter.Button(gui, text='Single Player', command=0) singlePlayerBut.pack(side=tkinter.RIGHT, padx=50, anchor=tkinter.CENTER) multiPlayerBut = tkinter.Button(gui, text='Multi Player', command=0) multiPlayerBut.pack(side=tkinter.LEFT, padx=50, anchor=tkinter.CENTER)

    gui.mainloop() ```

    Is this possible?

    submitted by /u/__Pyrix__
    [link] [comments]

    [Career] Which certifications have the best salary to economic demand ratio?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2019 06:57 AM PST

    Weird Text Editor Glitch???

    Posted: 07 Mar 2019 10:35 AM PST

    I'm having a problem where the text editor thinks that I'm missing a bracket. The code is the following:

    public class SoundController : MonoBehaviour { public AudioSource source; public AudioClip howl; public AudioClip walking; void start() { var source = GetComponent<AudioSource>(); public float soundEffectVolume = 1; } public void AnimalSound() { source.volume = soundEffectVolume; if (Input.GetKey("q")) { source.PlayOneShot(howl); Debug.Log("Howling"); } if (Input.GetKey("w")) { source.PlayOneShot(walking); } } } 

    It thinks that the final closing bracket is just an extra and it thinks that the closing bracket for the start function is the closing bracket for the entire class. The editor (microsoft visual studio) is completely ignoring the opening bracket for the start function.

    Am i missing something here or is this just a glitch? Either way, how can I fix this?

    submitted by /u/programmingnate
    [link] [comments]

    What is needed to code a blogging/news app where i can publish own content. and what is the best way to go about it?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2019 09:42 AM PST

    Hi there, i want to learn some new things and i thought i'd create an android app, where i can publish my own content. Here are some simple concept ideas for it:

    - I want to be able to simply publish posts (possibly with a content management system) on the app (like a blog or news app), that automatically updates and shows the latest posts to the user. (Though, users are not able to make their own posts, it should be just me being able to make new posts)

    - People should be able to sign up and be able to comment on my posts/articles or whatever, using facebook or create an account on their own.

    Here is some very simple, quick concept art of how i imagine it. https://i.imgur.com/9Lr4sFk.jpg

    Alright, i'd highly appreciate it if someone could guide me into the right direction, where to start, what do i need etc. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Jga2u
    [link] [comments]

    I'm having a weird problem iterating over an arraylist....

    Posted: 07 Mar 2019 05:23 AM PST

    Hello. I'm having a problem with a simple app I'm developing. So I have a listbox that has the letters A-F representing student grades. When I iterate through an arraylist of data, if the grade selected in the listbox is equal to the element in the arraylist, I want to display the previous element because that displays the name of the person associated with the grade. This is because the arraylist is formatted like ["Heather","A","Brian","C","Jose","A"]. I've been trying for a little bit but I can only get to the point where the same name is repeated in the textbox for every instance of a particular letter grade. For instance in the example I gave above I would be getting two occurrences of Heather in the textbox instead of Heather and Jose. I see that as a plus because the iteration is clearly working fine but there's just some small issue in there that I can't for the life of me figure out.

    This is the pastebin of the working code I have right now: Current Code

    Also, in case it helps for whatever reason, here is the GUI layout: VB App

    Please ask any questions you have if you need more info. I appreciate any amount of info given. Thank you very much!

    submitted by /u/VinylHorror
    [link] [comments]

    .NET Recaptcha form accepts one value but then on every other entry it passes the form even if captcha is incorrect

    Posted: 07 Mar 2019 05:15 AM PST

    <div id="Div_CompareSelectedDevices" class="container"> <div> <div class="row"> <div id="Div_ComparePhonesResultsTitle" class="col-xl-12"><h2><asp:Label ID="lblCompare" runat="server" ></asp:Label></h2></div> </div> <div class="row right"> <div id="Div_Email_Print"> <a id="EmailIcon" href="#" class="EmailIcon" role="button" data-toggle="modal" data-target="#EmailDialogue"><asp:Image ID="ImageEmailIcon" runat="server" class="EmailIconImage"/></a> <asp:ImageButton ID="imgBtnPrint" runat="server" onclick="imgBtnPrint_Click" CssClass="PrintButtonIcon" CausesValidation="False"/> </div> </div> </div> <table id="tblDevices" runat="server" class="tblDevices"> <tr class="CompareTop"> <td class="column-specs"></td> <td class="ProductDropDown column-phone"> <div class="prodSelector"> <div class="ELWireless_Styled_Select_Medium"> <asp:DropDownList ID="ddlProduct1" runat="server" AutoPostBack="True" OnSelectedIndexChanged="ddlProduct_SelectedIndexChanged" CssClass="form-control"> </asp:DropDownList> </div> </div> </td> <td class="ProductDropDown column-phone"> <div class="prodSelector"> <div class="ELWireless_Styled_Select_Medium"> <asp:DropDownList ID="ddlProduct2" runat="server" AutoPostBack="True" onselectedindexchanged="ddlProduct_SelectedIndexChanged" CssClass="form-control"> </asp:DropDownList> </div> </div> </td> </tr> </table> </div> <div id="EmailDialogue" class="EmailDialogue modal fade" role="dialog" data-keyboard="true"> <div id="emailcontent" class="emailContent emailContent--position1 modal-dialog" role="document" runat="server"> <div class="close-it"> <h2><asp:Label ID="lblEmailTitle" runat="server" Text=""></asp:Label></h2> <a href="#" class="close-btn" data-dismiss="modal" aria-label="Close" tabindex="0"> CLOSE <span class="icn material-icons">close</span> </a> </div> <div class="emailFunctionContainer el-form clearfix"> <div class="row"> <div class="input-group"> <asp:Label ID="lblEmailTo" CssClass="lblEmail" runat="server" ></asp:Label> <asp:TextBox ID="txtEmailTo" runat="server" CssClass="txtEmailTo form-control" ViewStateMode="Enabled" ></asp:TextBox> <asp:RequiredFieldValidator ID="rfvEmail" runat="server" CssClass="error" ControlToValidate="txtEmailTo" Display="Dynamic" ErrorMessage="" /> </div> </div> <div class="row"> <div class="input-group"> <dnn:DnnCaptcha ID="ctlCaptcha" EnableRefreshImage="True" CaptchaImage-EnableCaptchaAudio="true" runat="server" CaptchaAudioLinkButtonText="" CaptchaTextBoxCssClass="txtEmailTo short" CssClass="email-form-captcha" /> </div> </div> <div class="row"> <div class="input-group"> <asp:LinkButton ID="btnSendEmail" runat="server" CssClass="btn" onclick="btnSendEmail_Click" OnClientClick="ValidatePage()"></asp:LinkButton> </div> </div> </div> </div> <div id="emailSuccess" class="emailContent emailContent--position2 modal-dialog" role="document" runat="server" visible="false"> <div class="close-it"> <h2><asp:Label ID="Label1" runat="server" Text=""></asp:Label></h2> <a href="#" class="close-btn" data-dismiss="modal" aria-label="Close" tabindex="0" id="A1" runat="server" onclick="CloseWindow(); return false;"> CLOSE <span class="icn material-icons">close</span> </a> </div> <div class="emailFunctionContainer"> <p id="emailStatus" runat="server" class="status"></p> </div> </div> </div> 

    This is the code for the form

    This is the code for the validation:

    <script type="text/javascript"> jQuery(document).ready(function () { //jQuery("#EmailIcon").fancybox({ 'centerOnScroll': true, 'showCloseButton': false, 'modal': true, 'overlayShow': true, 'transitionIn': 'none', 'transitionOut': 'none' }); if (<%=openDialog %>) { jQuery('#EmailIcon').click(); } else {jQuery('#<%=emailSuccess.ClientID %>').hide(); jQuery('#<%=emailcontent.ClientID %>').show();} //Scripts to hide and move Prepaid/Refreshed pricing jQuery("td.tHeaderLabel:contains('HiddenPricing'), td.tHeaderLabel:contains('DisplayOptions'), td.tHeaderLabel:contains('PlanOptionProperties')").each(function () { //Starts hiding at "HiddenPricing" header and stops at next header jQuery(this).parents('tr').hide(); jQuery(this).parents('tr').nextUntil("tr.trHeader").hide(); }); }); function ValidatePage() { if (typeof (Page_ClientValidate) == 'function') Page_ClientValidate(); if (Page_IsValid) jQuery.fancybox.close(); } function CloseWindow() { jQuery('#<%=txtEmailTo.ClientID %>').val(''); jQuery('#<%=emailSuccess.ClientID %>').hide(); jQuery('#<%=emailcontent.ClientID %>').show(); } </script> 
    submitted by /u/Look4Found3r
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment