• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 21, 2019

    Projects to do after first year university completion Computer Science

    Projects to do after first year university completion Computer Science


    Projects to do after first year university completion

    Posted: 20 Mar 2019 08:40 PM PDT

    I'm about to finish up on my first year doing Computer Science and was wondering if you guys had any decent project recommendations I could do for my (4 month summer)

    If you guys were curious, I took two computer science courses first year and both were in python 3.7 (first class was intro and learning circuit boards, second one was much more difficult imo - involved recursion, data structures that involved thinking, and some pretty difficult test questions)

    just taking in my Comp Class i finished my first one with a 77 and my second one with a 69 - i did struggle abit in my second semester due to scheduling and the difficulty of the courses

    Things im intersted in :

    Web development

    mobile development (maybe swift but i need to learn C right?)

    submitted by /u/xErratic
    [link] [comments]

    What Edition Of The Art Of Programming Is The Best?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2019 09:50 PM PDT

    I saw that there were several different editions of the books in the series The Art Of Programming by Donald E Knuth and was wondering what edition is the best.

    submitted by /u/TOAST3DGAM3R
    [link] [comments]

    Is it not common to compile Python code into EXE?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2019 08:00 PM PDT

    I feel compiling into EXE file is usually done with C++ code, and Python is more for running a script.

    Is it true? Because I want to make a EXE file with a python code I wrote and there is very little resources on how to do it.

    thanks

    submitted by /u/engineheat
    [link] [comments]

    DeepMind TF-Replicator Simplifies Model Deployment on Cluster Architectures

    Posted: 20 Mar 2019 12:11 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment