• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 6, 2019

    Introduction to Theoretical Computer Science - Boaz Barak Computer Science

    Introduction to Theoretical Computer Science - Boaz Barak Computer Science


    Introduction to Theoretical Computer Science - Boaz Barak

    Posted: 05 Mar 2019 08:33 AM PST

    Mathematical induction- discrete math. what is the best source to learn from.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2019 07:13 AM PST

    what is the best source to learn from, for understanding mathematical induction in discrete maths, I really want to perfect this from bottom to top I need it for my comp sci algorithms class and in my future. I already have Introduction to algorithms 3rd edition which is the bible to algorithms. I need further reading and info in discrete maths!

    submitted by /u/Chefboyardo
    [link] [comments]

    in what ways are we able to know if a software would be fast or not?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2019 04:57 PM PST

    any of these options?

    • knowing the general methods/ways
    • looking at the actual code
    • only by running the actual tests
    • all other possible options i dunno anything about

    for example any way to know if chrome is doing this in a faster way https://www.reddit.com/r/chrome/comments/axm8dh/eli5_i_dont_understand_why_google_cancelled_the/

    submitted by /u/bestminipc
    [link] [comments]

    Computer Systems resources online?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2019 12:10 PM PST

    Hello,

    I am a computer science major in my sophomore year and I was wondering what some good online resources are for learning Computer Systems? (I think it may be called Operating Systems at some schools? Im not 100% sure they're the same thing.) I did pretty badly in my class, but because I did not fail the class my school will not allow me to retake it. However, I want a good grasp with the material.

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/asocialnarcissism
    [link] [comments]

    Simplex Algorithm - No Feasible Solution?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2019 11:35 AM PST

    I'm trying to solve the 538 riddler classic this week: https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/youre-home-alone-you-can-buy-zillions-of-video-game-cigarettes-or-beat-yourself-at-bananagrams/

    I formulated it as a multiple constraints knapsack problem, and it works for a smaller subset of constraints, but when I enter the full set of constraints it says that there is no feasible solution.

    I'm very confident that there is a solution to this problem, I have a feeling that the algorithm is not doing enough iterations or something like that? Is there some function argument that I can set to remedy this?

    Here is my code: https://gist.github.com/kweithers/9996c83e44da4d04fff237e02d8b53cb

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/LevPeshkov
    [link] [comments]

    Human Pose Estimation Model HRNet Breaks Three COCO Records; CVPR Accepts Paper

    Posted: 05 Mar 2019 10:18 AM PST

    Caffe Pioneer & AI Infrastructure Director Leaves Facebook

    Posted: 05 Mar 2019 08:47 AM PST

    My favorite free courses to learn data structures and algorithms in depth

    Posted: 05 Mar 2019 06:50 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment