• Breaking News

    Monday, March 4, 2019

    Interview Discussion - March 04, 2019 CS Career Questions

    Interview Discussion - March 04, 2019 CS Career Questions


    Interview Discussion - March 04, 2019

    Posted: 03 Mar 2019 11:06 PM PST

    Please use this thread to have discussions about interviews, interviewing, and interview prep. Posts focusing solely on interviews created outside of this thread will probably be removed.

    Abide by the rules, don't be a jerk.

    This thread is posted each Monday and Thursday at midnight PST. Previous Interview Discussion threads can be found here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Daily Chat Thread - March 04, 2019

    Posted: 03 Mar 2019 11:07 PM PST

    Please use this thread to chat, have casual discussions, and ask casual questions. Moderation will be light, but don't be a jerk.

    This thread is posted every day at midnight PST. Previous Daily Chat Threads can be found here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Getting discouraged

    Posted: 04 Mar 2019 02:45 PM PST

    I graduated 3 months ago and I have been looking for a job. I have has my resume professionally done then reviewed by multiple professionals. I did a lot of mock interviews before graduation. After graduation ive applied to many companies in my area. This is a big area for software too (major companies have been opening branches here). I've used sites like indeed and glassdoor. I have my LinkedIn up to date with my resume. When I get calls they tell me Everything looks great. When I get interviewed their feedback was that I have impressed them. I had one company interview me then tell me that once my references go through they'll send me an offer because they really liked me. Then they finally got back to me with a last second change of heart. I rarely even get calls. Most job listings want years of experience and security clearances which I don't have. I feel like i'm ready to give up and I don't understand what I could be doing to improve my situation. Is getting a job really this difficult?

    submitted by /u/Lotton
    [link] [comments]

    How are you earning passive income with your dev skills?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2019 03:21 PM PST

    Just curious if any of you folks here are earning some side money by putting in a few hours a week, if any, into projects/websites/apps that bring in a bit of $$. Mind sharing what it is that you do?

    submitted by /u/Acrobatic_Astronomer
    [link] [comments]

    Just started new job, my mentor works remotely and only has time for me at extremely frustrating hours. Today she told me i was not "committed" and "wasting her time" and recommended me to find a new job. Wtf am i supposed do?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2019 09:27 PM PST

    I started a new job 2 weeks ago, the job gave me a substantial pay bump and the position was for a role as a senior fullstack developer. I was interviewed by my current mentor along with other people and at no point was it ever indicated that my mentor actually lives on the other side of the country, nor was it ever communicated that my "mentor" is only going to have time for me at extremely shitty hours.

    Now, i am a fulltime dad with two baby girls, when i was interviewed i stressed this fact and was repeatedly told no problem. Only when i started 2 weeks ago did i learn that my mentor actually lives on the west coast (i am east coast), this person from what i can tell is basically untouchable and has been with the company since it started.

    My mentor seems to actually start work at around 2-3 pm my time (but shows up for stand up at 1 pm). Since i have started she keeps making meetings to bring me up to speed at times like 7~10pm my time. I have told her repeatedly my hours and the fact that i am a dad, however it doesn't seem to matter at all.

    After talking to my manager, another senior developer took up the task and brought me up to speed. Which was fine, by last Friday i had submitted about 3 PR's for various issues in our sprint. Unfortunately my mentor has blocked every single one of those PR's with vague comments that nobody can explain to me why, nor does she want to explain to me. I called her out during a stand up because i was fed up and frankly this is shit behavior, which seems to have pissed her off.

    Since we had plans to release by end of next week, i agreed to do an actual session with her today (sunday). Unfortunately almost immediately after starting it my kids started having a meltdown so i told them to give me 5 mins, so i can fix this.

    When i came back she ended the hangout, and sent me a slack message accusing me of "wasting" her time, and how i am not committed. Furthermore she recommended i find another job because she doesn't think i am the right person for this role.

    Frankly i am irritated beyond belief, however i get along fine with all my other coworkers and the person who set me up told me to develop a "thick skin" because apparently she is notoriously difficult to work with.

    If i sat down with my manager what are the odds i can keep this job?

    submitted by /u/JobQuestion2223
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone working and living in a tech town that isn't the Bay Area, Seattle, or NYC?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2019 11:26 AM PST

    For all of the posters in the non-hub cities:

    1. How's the tech scene? Is it mostly traditional enterprise companies? Software divisions of non-tech companies? Are there startups? Is the scene growing?

    2. How's the quality of life there? Specifically the work-life balance, cost of living, and life outside of work?

    submitted by /u/IAmApocryphon
    [link] [comments]

    Many people have switched from an unrelated jobs to software engineering with a lot success. But where are the people who rescued a bad software career and turned it into a good one?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2019 12:57 PM PST

    There are so many people I've seen whose stories about getting into a software job after struggling with their previous job or career. Sometimes they were in another profession, such as teaching. But sometimes they had less education and did basic carpentry jobs, or may have taken a string of dead-end jobs like grocery store clerk.

    Either way, they were lost career-wise and got an interest in software development, and their lives changed for the better. They found a job as a software engineer, having good leadership, having a mentor that actually does mentor, and it made a big difference.


    But I want to talk more about another set of people. People whose dead-end careers are in software development and simply want to get better. Get better mentors, better leadership, better job security and career growth, and better understanding of what they're expected to do.

    Now, where are those people? Because I consider myself to have dug a hole in my software career and I want to be like those people that switched careers and then and I don't know if I am better off switching careers (despite enjoying programming and not having issues with people at work), or if the causes to my problems are going to lead me to have the same problems in another profession.

    To put it bluntly, I've made many mistakes and feel lost within my software career. I have entered the industry 12 years ago and right now I know where I'd like to be in 1 year but not in 5 or 10. I'm not a senior-level worker, and I haven't stayed long enough at any job to be offered a promotion.

    Having good leadership, having a good mentor, and being surrounded by good teams help a lot of people, and it seems like I didn't really have any of those experiences.

    Okay, this part is going to get more personal. I'm underemployed and starting to get depression. In my late 30's and can't even take care of myself independently as I live with my mom. She is now 70 and needs more care and attention. I'm her oldest son and I can't even provide for her. We both rely on government assistance. I need to fix my career before my own health starts to deteriorate.


    Is it more difficult for people to rescue or salvage an aimless career than it is to change from a different career? When you're new to the industry, you can afford a lot of mistakes and experiment, but what do I do now?

    submitted by /u/awebhead
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone here get an amazing job/ salary because of who you know, not what you know?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2019 05:06 PM PST

    I am about to become one of those people and I am fighting imposter's syndrome big time. I tried to compensate by going and getting another offer that I had no intention of accepting just to prove I could do it without sweet connections, but that offer came in at the same salary I already make, not the 20K more I will be getting because somone I know vouched for me at another company.

    The sweet job offer I am talking about is one that I interviewed for and did a coding exercise for, so it isn't like I did nothing, however the interview was all behavioral and no technical questions were asked. Also on paper I am way underqualified for the job posting.

    The other offer I got did require me to answer technical questions and I still got an offer, so there's that I guess.

    I guess I mainly want to hear success stories from people who were in the same situation and ended up proving their worth. I need some help with the positive thinking vibes.

    Also any advice for living up to expectations would be great.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/TheNewDevZ
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone ever made a successful career move away from the tech industry and software engineering?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2019 08:50 AM PST

    I have worked for many companies, gone freelance rather successfully, reached reasonable career growth and been generally OK with it. However, I've reached a point where it's all just rinse and repeat and it doesn't really excite me anymore. I'm quite exhausted - physically and mentally - to be sitting all day in a bad ventilated office with fluorescent lights, on stinky office chairs and not have any job satisfaction. It's not bad, I'm not miserable but it's reached a point where it's not even "Meh, it pays ok" anymore. I want out and was wondering if anyone has ever done something like this? Not go from developer to BA, PM or manager but completely change the industry and your career. This industry is full of brilliant and extremely talented people but it's not for me anymore.

    Don't really expect many replies considering the [obvious] topic of this subreddit but still wondering if there are anyone who might want to share their experience.

    Peace and love ✌️

    submitted by /u/bigcarpetburn
    [link] [comments]

    Wayfair labs layoffs?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2019 01:05 PM PST

    I recently got an offer from wayfair labs. I looked through some Glassdoor reviews and It says wayfair labs fires more than 10% of the people from each batch. I am really worried and really need the somebody who knows the details to tell me the situation at wayfair labs. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/richard12344321
    [link] [comments]

    Props to Garmin, for denying my applications quickly

    Posted: 04 Mar 2019 07:42 PM PST

    5 years ago, I was applying to internships, and I applied to Garmin among many others. I applied on a Sunday night, and by Monday morning I had an email saying they decided not to move forward with my application. I was bummed, but thought it was awesome for them to at least let me know.

    Fast forward to 2 weeks ago, I applied to Garmin for a job. I applied on a Saturday and on Sunday night I got an email saying I was not selected.

    Not even mad, super impressed that they get back to applicants so quickly and let us know when we haven't been selected. Good going!

    submitted by /u/will_delete_someday
    [link] [comments]

    Thinking of switching off of data science to dev

    Posted: 04 Mar 2019 11:16 AM PST

    Hi guys! I finished my undergrad last year, and lucked my way into a data science position with a f500 company. I enjoyed the work to start, but to be honest, the constant cleansing of data and analysis was interesting at first, but now I'm getting really tired of it. I've been doing some leet code in my free time, and have been really enjoying working on it. I'd like to switch to a new company and do software dev.

    My question is what is the best way to match my data science experience with dev experience on a resume? Some of it is fairly straightforward, such as building models in Python, and sql optimizing, but I'm not sure how to relate using bi softwares such as tableau with dev. Any advice? Thanks!!

    submitted by /u/Angrydrunkwantslove
    [link] [comments]

    Software Engineering Work Environment

    Posted: 04 Mar 2019 06:25 AM PST

    I'm a college student studying cs and I'm curious about how software engineering teams are organized and how the daily work is distributed.

    1. What does the average work day of a software engineer look like?
    2. How are tasks handed out?
    3. How are tasks/projects architected?
    4. How do projects that involve multiple teams (frontend, backend, etc.) organized
    5. Who decides what features to implement
    6. Who finds and decides how bugs are fixed

    If someone could walk me through the process of starting at a company and starting and completing a project I would really appreciate it. I've read about agile and scrum but its impossible to really understand what the day to day life will look like without seeing it in practice.

    submitted by /u/cst201
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone worked at slalom? How was it?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2019 07:26 PM PST

    I have an interview there soon and I'm wondering whether this slalom is better for my career or another well known company.

    From glassdoor I've seen either terrible reviews or amazing reviews, nothing in the middle.

    submitted by /u/Arvalic
    [link] [comments]

    Frustrated Junior Developer trying to land first job. Where to go from here?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2019 03:13 PM PST

    I don't want this to be a sob story but I genuinely need some advice on where to go from here.

    A little backstory:

    My background is in Computer Engineering, I don't have a lot of experience in software development during my time in school because our curriculum mostly focused us on hardware (firmware engineering) I even did an internship where I worked with embedded systems. In any case, I started to take my CS electives and I realized I enjoyed web development more than working with firmware/embedded systems, but since I was already graduating I just decided to continue with my degree, take more CS electives some online web courses, and graduated with my degree in May 2018.

    Now I realized, I don't have much experience to begin with and although my foundations of CS were solid, I still didn't have enough on my portfolio to showcase, so I decided to attend a coding bootcamp in New York City (I live in the area). I learned a lot from that experience, and I was able to apply myself and make several projects through the things I learned from that experience (I have all my projects on my Github page). Even now I still code, making projects or improving the current ones that I have on my portfolio, to improve the skills that I already have.

    2 weeks after I finished my program, I got an on-site with a small company in New Jersey, and got an offer for $60 + bonus spread throughout the year. But I politely rejected because I felt like I was being low-balled and I made to believe that I could be making more. Ever since, I've had several interviews (phone calls, on-sites, code-pairs, etc.) but nothing ever really pans out. Thinking about it now, I should have just taken that offer rather than be jobless.

    Fast forward to today, it's been well over 4 months now since I finished that program (I finished October 2018) and I'm still having trouble landing a job offer. I thought given my background I'd have a leverage from my peers, yet I'm still having trouble landing a job. Half of my peers who attended the same program, whether they had background in CS or not, are now making about 80k - 100k average in the NYC area.

    Very recently I did an interview with a big name company, and was politely rejected yet again. I was really confident about this opportunity since I felt like I did really well during the on-site. I connected everyone I spoke and aced the technical interview. I asked for feedback from the Director of Engineering (who was in charge of hiring for that position), and was told that, "Our interviews are highly competitive, overall you did very well. My generic advice is just to continue to learn and grow."

    I've grown accustomed to rejections as I continue my job search but this was really frustrating for me. If doing well in interviews and proving that I am technically capable of doing the job is not enough to land a job, then I'm not sure what is.

    Is there any way I could be approaching my job search better? Or more efficiently?

    tl;dr - Junior Developer with background in engineering struggling to find a job even after doing well in several interviews (technical and non-technical wise). What could I be doing better? Is there a better approach?

    P.S. - if you know any opportunities open in the NYC area, please let me know I'd love to apply. I can talk more about my skills and projects privately, just send me a message.

    Thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/rgprog
    [link] [comments]

    Senior Year - Grad School & Career Fair?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2019 03:50 PM PST

    Hey everyone, so this might be my situation coming up and I'm unsure of how to go about it. I'm currently a junior at a top 5 cs university, and I'm strongly considering staying for an extra year to get a masters. If I was to do a masters, the application deadline is early January, and I wouldn't find out if I got in until March.

    If I didn't get in, I would want to go to work somewhere full time, so if I get rejected from grad school I have a job. Companies typically interview for new grad roles in the fall though, and there's no way they'd be able to wait until March to hear whether I accept a job offer (if I get one), and telling them I want to do grad school and will interview for internships seems risky because I could end up not getting grad school. Is there a way to go about it so that I can interview for full time jobs and apply to masters in the fall, and then if I get into grad school do that, and if not go and start on the job? I asked a question before about whether companies would be willing to convert a full time job to an internship, but it seems like they usually wouldn't be willing to...

    Thank you for any help you can provide!

    submitted by /u/csquestions5583292
    [link] [comments]

    Engineering Managers - Seems like pay doesn't equate to responsibility?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2019 11:59 AM PST

    For those who don't know, Senior Engineers and Engineering Managers get paid (nearly) the same at most large organizations. I make 7.8% more than my most senior SE3 and they could get promoted to SE4 and match my pay.

    I'll be the first to admit that as manager I spend less time on brain busters, and my outputs aren't tangible. On the contrary, I am responsible for:

    • the outcome of everything my teams do (good or bad)
    • managing my teams' work
    • managing my reports' careers
    • resolving complicated personal and political situations

    ...and all the while I'm expected to be a great engineer whenever that's needed.

    Managers have an order of magnitude more stress and responsibility than most developers, yet it feels like incredibly diminished returns in this role. Maybe I'm just a greedy asshole? Maybe I'm overstating the relative challenge/importance of the role?

    Thoughts?

    Edit: I've been a manager for 2.5 years, have 2 teams, 6 reports, test engineer, two backlogs, two missions, two product managers.

    submitted by /u/smellyeggs
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best route for getting short-term contract work?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2019 10:21 AM PST

    I occasionally get messaged from recruiters on LinkedIn saying that that they have both full-time and contract positions available. Let's say I pursued a contract position. I assume that means I would get hired by the company as a 1099 instead of W-2. I feel like this should be fairly straightforward, but from looking online, it looks like I'd have to create a business name, set up a business bank account, potentially hire an accountant and lawyer, etc. Is it really that complicated?

    If I go through an agency to do the contracting, doesn't that mean I'd be hired by the agency as a W-2? With that, I'm basically still a full-time employee, and it seems like that could look bad on my resume if I end up leaving 6-9 months later.

    For my situation, ideally I'd like some sort of 6 month contract or less without some drawn out multi-month hiring process that a traditional W-2 job might entail. What's the best way to achieve that?

    Note: I live in the midwest, USA

    submitted by /u/javadude314
    [link] [comments]

    Question for anyone but mostly Java devs

    Posted: 04 Mar 2019 03:03 PM PST

    I'm in my second year of a compsci degree, doing a paper where we're programming in Java. We are only allowed to use text editors (emacs), and are highly encouraged not to use anything like IntelliJ.

    My question is, how common are text editors in the real world? I know very little about Java and using emacs, so i'm guessing I just dont understand its full potential yet, but to me, an IDE seems much more useful.

    submitted by /u/CullenDS
    [link] [comments]

    Does it make sense to screen candidates via takehome assignments?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2019 09:05 AM PST

    I had one recently that I spent probably more time than I should have. Mostly because I didn't have the experience to answer the design questions without researching (requirements said this was ok as long as it was sourced)

    I was ghosted after submitting it. Either I didn't do what they were expecting or I just wrote too much and they didn't want to bother reading it.

    Now I did spend probably twice as much time as what was expected from me but even the expectation is more time than just going through onsite interviews. I would have expected at least a response but I needed to reach out to my recruiter to find out status who then gave me the news shortly after I sent the email. I reached out to a person I interviewed with for any feedback but I know the likelihood of getting a response is slim.

    I don't mind take homes but I find this handling disrespectful of my time.

    What do you guys think about takehomes and it being used to screen? I had the impression it would be used during onsite interviews not to disqualify me

    submitted by /u/lguy00
    [link] [comments]

    job search rant - another annoying update

    Posted: 04 Mar 2019 04:34 PM PST

    TLDR: 4 week job search after being laid off. Received a verbal offer from HR and now the position is filled 3 days later(by someone that is not me). Any advice or stories appreciated.

    about a month ago I posted here asking for advice after being laid off https://old.reddit.com/r/cscareerquestions/comments/an7xse/job_search_rant_very_frustrated_dealing_with/

    I used the advice I received and I thought that the job search finally came to a end last Friday (3 days ago), when I received a phone call from HR for a software company offering me a data analyst position.

    I was very happy and relieved after receiving the news, however I was still in the interview process for a couple other companies and wanted a couple days to decide before accepting the position.

    HR told me that they would like my decision to made soon, so I ask if I could provide my update by Monday at 3pm (today, about 90 minutes ago). They say sure. I give them a call at 3pm, for it to go to voicemail. I send an email shortly after and just received an email saying that "Unfortunately the position has been filled"

    I had trouble processing this..I was verbally offered the position and now the position is filled?

    Between being laid off, dealing with the bs of job searching (see linked post), and now this it seems like all these companies keep f***ing me over.

    Anyways..I am still interviewing with some other companies and hopefully can close in on a position soon. I have been out of work/pay about 4 weeks at this point (though I try not to keep track), and the new position was going to provide a pay bump and better title so this is very frustrating for me.

    This is more of a rant, but if anyone has any advice or can share relatable stories it is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

    TLDR: 4 week job search after being laid off. Received a verbal offer from HR and now the position is filled 3 days later(by someone that is not me). Any advice or stories appreciated.

    submitted by /u/annoyingcsjobsearch
    [link] [comments]

    Quitting work to finish CS degree

    Posted: 04 Mar 2019 08:12 PM PST

    Hey all, currently I am a software dev at a smaller company. I started out at this company as a QA intern and then moved into an analyst role and then into software dev.

    On the side I have been pursing a CS degree online through WGU. I have 21 credits left, basically the rest of my current semester and one more. I have been living at home in order to be able to pay for th degree without taking loans.

    I feel like I am burning out as work has turned into a death march as of late; unreasonable deadlines, constant changing of scope. To be honest it has been affecting my progress at school and my health, but it does provide a means for completing my degree without loans and I am getting valuable work experience. Come June, it will be one year as a software dev, mainly focussing on web dev; HTML, CSS, JS, Python and SQL. And four years total at the company.

    Is it a bad idea to quit now so I can finish my degree (and to decompress) and then re-enter the workforce? I do have some money saved up that should be able to cover my last semester.

    submitted by /u/Throwaway__shmoe
    [link] [comments]

    My Internship is Ending and I have Some Questions

    Posted: 04 Mar 2019 08:08 PM PST

    Quick background, 1 year experience (6 months self taught, 6 months in MERN Stack boot camp . One month into a two month internship):

    I work as an UI/UX developer intern with ReactJS. This is mainly fixing bugs and adding features.

    I was told that at the end of the internship the company may give me junior role. Honestly this is my best opportunity for a tech job at this point so I am really hoping to be offered a position.

    The issue is that while I think there is an okay chance that I will be offered a position I think the pay will be very low considering my experience. Based on my own worrying over the issue I think that this offer may be less than 40,000 a year (USD).

    While I understand that having a job in the field can "open doors" realistically I have bills to pay and don't want to live paycheck to paycheck working what I consider a very difficult job (I would've just stayed in food service if that were the case).

    I am just curious if anyone here has been in a similar scenario and how it turned out for them.

    submitted by /u/oliver_goodman
    [link] [comments]

    was just rejected for a good position, and it felt good, but i think maybe im applying too early?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2019 07:40 PM PST

    why? because i applied to maybe 150 job postings, not a single call, email, anything. the fact that this company sent me an email rejecting me, felt fucking good. felt like i was actually applying for a job. one day inshallah, ill get it man.

    BUT, as i said in the title, i think im applying too early? i feel more inclined to apply because finances by the end of the year wont be looking good instead of applying because i feel ready. My current skillsets are C, HTML, CSS, JavaScript, and beginning PHP & MySQL. Now, im at decent junior level performance with C,HTML,CSS, and JavaScript, but i feel like thats not even worthy of a junior position? or am i wrong? its not an emotional "im not good enough" its a "everyone said im ready but i really dont think so" kind of logic. am i wrong? im good with the languages i know, but i think i need more, is that true? or is this just imposture syndrome?

    submitted by /u/hildrisking
    [link] [comments]

    Opinion on SAP's Silicon Valley Next Talent Program? (SVNT)

    Posted: 04 Mar 2019 01:36 PM PST

    I've been given an offer to join SAP's SVNT program which looks like a program for new grads in development and data science. I'm definitely interested but I'd also like to learn more about the program. Has anyone else gone through the interview process or the program itself?

    Data science is a particular goal of mine and I'm very interested in that.

    submitted by /u/duolong
    [link] [comments]

    [OFFICIAL] Salary Sharing thread for INTERNS :: March, 2019

    Posted: 03 Mar 2019 11:07 PM PST

    MODNOTE: Some people like these threads, some people hate them. If you hate them, that's fine, but please don't get in the way of the people who find them useful. Thanks!

    This thread is for sharing recent internship offers you've gotten, new grad and experienced dev threads will be on Wednesday and Friday, respectively. Please only post an offer if you're including hard numbers, but feel free to use a throwaway account if you're concerned about anonymity. You can also genericize some of your answers (e.g. "Top 20 CS school" or "Regional Midwest state school").

    • School/Year:
    • Prior Experience:
    • Company/Industry:
    • Title:
    • Location:
    • Duration:
    • Salary:
    • Relocation/Housing Stipend:

    Note that while the primary purpose of these threads is obviously to share compensation info, discussion is also encouraged.

    The format here is slightly unusual, so please make sure to post under the appropriate top-level thread, which are: US [High/Medium/Low] CoL, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Latin America, ANZC, Asia, or Other.

    If you don't work in the US, you can ignore the rest of this post. To determine cost of living buckets, I used this site: http://www.bestplaces.net/

    If the principal city of your metro is not in the reference list below, go to bestplaces, type in the name of the principal city (or city where you work in if there's no such thing), and then click "Cost of Living" in the left sidebar. The buckets are based on the Overall number: [Low: < 100], [Medium: >= 100, < 150], [High: >= 150].

    High CoL: NYC, LA, DC, SF Bay Area, Seattle, Boston, San Diego

    Medium CoL: Chicago, Houston, Miami, Atlanta, Riverside, Minneapolis, Denver, Portland, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Austin, Raleigh

    Low CoL: Dallas, Phoenix, Philadelphia, Detroit, Tampa, St. Louis, Baltimore, Charlotte, Orlando, San Antonio, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Kansas City

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Summer 2019 internship?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2019 07:28 PM PST

    People are applying to 100s of internships and getting discouraged meanwhile I'm only applying to a few every day and still getting discouraged. I'm only a year away from graduating due to taking all my senior and junior classes in one year and I'm done with all my electives. How do I make it through this grind lol.

    submitted by /u/Code7777
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment