• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 9, 2018

    I made a Boolean game. Hopefully the CS community might appreciate it. Computer Science

    I made a Boolean game. Hopefully the CS community might appreciate it. Computer Science


    I made a Boolean game. Hopefully the CS community might appreciate it.

    Posted: 08 Jun 2018 10:18 PM PDT

    How do CPU clocks actually work?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2018 03:31 PM PDT

    Don't know if this counts as CS, feels a bit more like computer engineering, but how do clocks in CPUs actually work? I mean how do they physically send current through the processor 4 billion times second?

    submitted by /u/hornetkeeper
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth it to get a compsci degree for me?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2018 05:41 PM PDT

    Hello, I'm truly not trying to brag however I am very fluent in python, C, C++, Java and Ruby. I've began learning since middle school 7th grade. And now I'm deciding on if I should continue into compsci considering I know most of what they'll teach. Also if it helps, I intend to work as a data Scientist so software year of high school I started learning more about data structures and algorithms and all the like. So I was wondering if it was worth it or not to go get the degree?

    submitted by /u/Heartlessdakota1
    [link] [comments]

    Any resources on computer communication interfaces?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2018 07:54 AM PDT

    Hello,

    does anyone know of any good resources for an in-depth study of computer interfaces like RS-232, Ethernet, USB and also on PCIe etc ?

    Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/rmc0d3r
    [link] [comments]

    Secure user authentication for iOS application

    Posted: 08 Jun 2018 07:27 AM PDT

    I'm currently trying to build an app and I can't really find any good tutorials on how to set up a proper user authentication system. I'm programming in swift 4 if anyone could link me a tutorial that would be great

    submitted by /u/stewy197
    [link] [comments]

    How to take it to the next level? (Past hacker-rank)

    Posted: 08 Jun 2018 05:09 AM PDT

    Hello all

    I started my CS journey two years ago and have covered/applied all the basic interview-level stuff such as graph searches/complexity . I am studying a CS degree but want to up my game (In my head, we are assessed on two broad categories - style and algorithm). I've finished *most* of the leetcode problems (albeit dodgily)

    I've heard the top hackerank problems are olympiad level. Is there anywhere else I can improve my coding game? I know some courses at my uni give you 3 questions to do in 4 days and most people dont get past the first one (for one notoriously hard subject). The best advice ive been given is to do the top hackerank problems.

    Any other resources you would recommend for HARD problems (aside to the mainsteam code competition style websites)?
    Also have completed 1 full year of mathematics study at uni. Not much but still going. Starting real analysis soon. I'll begin reading big code repos as well!

    submitted by /u/01456L
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment