• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 24, 2022

    kinda unstable math Computer Science

    kinda unstable math Computer Science


    kinda unstable math

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 07:50 PM PST

    I'm in my Calc 3 and Discrete Math this semester, and I seem to have grasped the concepts behind Calc 1&2 but I can never solve things by hand. Same goes to Linear Algebra. I know how to solve them, theoretically; I can see what to do with the problem in my head but I can't do it by hand. I can't solve it manually, pen & paper—nope. Not a math/cs major but I'm in computer engineering. I'd usually resort to softwares to solve it for me (Mathway/Wolfram Alpha. Thank God for online classes). I know what to do with the problem, and I let technology do its job. Would I be okay in a tech/developer job, preferably in web dev or cyber security, in this situation?

    submitted by /u/codebIu
    [link] [comments]

    A question about the relationship between CFLPL and RLPL

    Posted: 24 Feb 2022 01:28 AM PST

    Hello, guys. I have a question from a hw.

    If a language over alphabet = {0} satisfies the context free language pumping lemma, then it also satisfies the regular language pumping lemma.

    If a language satisfies CFLPL, then there exists a pumping length p such that |s| >= p and s in L,

    then s = uvxyz such that |vy| >0(not empty) and |vxy| <= p, and for i >=0, uv^ixy^iz is always in the language.

    The RLPL is similar, also a pumping length p such that |s| >=p and s in L,

    then s = uvw such that |uv| <=p and |v| >0 (not empty), and uv^iw is always in the language for i >=0.

    I believe it might be easier to come from the other way, but I have no idea how to relate the two pumping lemmas together as a beginner to the high-level theory materials. Any idea? Thx!

    submitted by /u/Dangerous-Leopard902
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a provably optimal algorithm for the game '2048'?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 03:59 PM PST

    The game's placement of blocks may be "random," but I don't believe this goes against the possibility of optimality. Is there any research on this?

    submitted by /u/blueredscreen
    [link] [comments]

    Sales Reciepts MERN project

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 10:32 PM PST

    Advice for Modules in computer science

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 08:09 PM PST

    Hello. I am planning to advance my degree in computer science and they have (coursework) modules.

    • Penetration Testing & Active Defense
    • Virtual Environments
    • Algorithmic
    • Bio-Inspired Computing
    • Concepts of User Experience (which I assume relates to web-design)

    available in my university.

    I am hoping to get advice on what can I do to prepare for these modules. Such as software's I should download that they will use for these modules? And topics I should read up on that will be important. I am hoping my research is correct:

    • Penetration Testing & Active Defense (Topics: External and internal network penetration test, Wireless Penetration Testing)
    submitted by /u/clubgrizzlyv
    [link] [comments]

    For the aspiring Embedded Systems Engineer... I'm selling all of my books

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 06:32 PM PST

    Hello everyone,

    I have recently decided to make the switch over to Systems Administration instead of Embedded Systems. As such, I will be selling all of my books. I admit I am a little sad to let these go, but better to be in someone else's hands instead of collecting dust on my shelf.

    If you are interested, here are the links to the items:

    https://www.ebay.com/itm/294829983296 -- Real Time C++ by Chris Kormanyos (Hardcover)

    https://www.ebay.com/itm/294829993081 -- Linux Driver Development for Embedded Processors

    https://www.ebay.com/itm/294829998339 -- Intro to Embedded Systems using Microcontrollers

    https://www.ebay.com/itm/294830005076 -- C Programming: A modern approach

    https://www.ebay.com/itm/294830007146 -- Embedded Linux Primer (Hardcover)

    https://www.ebay.com/itm/294830010973 -- Atmel Arm Programming for Embedded Systems

    https://www.ebay.com/itm/294830024288 -- MSP430 Microcontroller Basics

    https://www.ebay.com/itm/294830026739 -- Making Embedded Systems (Elicia White)

    submitted by /u/muddersM1LK
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment