• Breaking News

    Monday, October 26, 2020

    I love learning about computer science Computer Science

    I love learning about computer science Computer Science


    I love learning about computer science

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 06:20 PM PDT

    I'm currently a sophomore undergrad learning about assembly, and for some reason, I just felt this deep love for programming as a whole after today's lecture. It is the only discipline that really fascinates me, and the only subject that I am actually interested in learning about. Computers have been part of my life since I've been young, and seeing how they work unravels that magic that has captivated my mind for years. It is daunting since it feels like there is a lot left to learn, but I can't deny that my passion is increasing.

    submitted by /u/TheKiraOfJustice
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion/Question] Does Supervised Learning engrain human biases into our AIs??

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 09:41 AM PDT

    What would be the growth rate in order of smallest to highest of these functions?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 04:06 AM PDT

    • f1(n)=100n
    • f2(n)=n^2
    • f3(n)=53n^17+11n^11+10000
    • f5(n)=1000n^100+10000n^99+47
    • f6(n)=(1.61)^n

    How would I know which ones are the smallest to the largest?

    submitted by /u/javaqueen123
    [link] [comments]

    A Command-line teacher who teaches how recursion works in Merge Sort

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 03:06 AM PDT

    Hello everyone,

    A little while ago I decided to learn recursion in-depth, and I played with stacks of sticky notes and went through different tutorials, but then I decided maybe I can write a simple program and have my computer teach me what's happening on each step. So I made the following program:

    https://github.com/DrNakiz/MergeSort

    First I implemented a Merge Sort algorithm myself and then made the CLI. I am thinking of making other programs like it so I would appreciate your thoughts on this.

    submitted by /u/DrNakiz
    [link] [comments]

    [Database Theory] Does the augmentation axiom work with 2+ variables?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 02:55 PM PDT

    The augmentation axiom states that if X-->Y, then XZ-->YZ

    Does this work with more than one variable? Example:

    XAB-->YAB or XABCDEF-->YABCDEF

    submitted by /u/Laxiken
    [link] [comments]

    Svelte with Snowpack and Closure Compiler

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 11:19 AM PDT

    can someone please explain to me why factoring integer is np problem?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 06:34 AM PDT

    Coz i think it can be done in O(n2)

    submitted by /u/yahyanurm
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment