• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 14, 2020

    [P] Nifty Online Tool Animates Your Actions in Real-Time Computer Science

    [P] Nifty Online Tool Animates Your Actions in Real-Time Computer Science


    [P] Nifty Online Tool Animates Your Actions in Real-Time

    Posted: 13 May 2020 03:15 PM PDT

    I am a beginner and I'm sorry if this is dumb. But I don't know how to google search this. How did the compiler (codechef) get those random numbers? Do they signify something or are they really random?

    Posted: 13 May 2020 11:25 AM PDT

    How Dolt, a SQL database with Git-like features, shares storage across commits

    Posted: 13 May 2020 09:18 AM PDT

    How are new computer languages created?

    Posted: 14 May 2020 02:34 AM PDT

    Language skills are more important than math skills for learning programming, new neuroscience research shows

    Posted: 13 May 2020 07:12 PM PDT

    State of the art in lane detection!

    Posted: 13 May 2020 06:56 PM PDT

    Learn the Undergraduate CS Core Online for Free

    Posted: 13 May 2020 02:55 PM PDT

    Top Web Development Courses to Learn

    Posted: 13 May 2020 07:02 AM PDT

    Is comp sci “easy”?

    Posted: 13 May 2020 02:08 PM PDT

    I'm an incoming CS major for fall 2020, and don't have much cs or programming knowledge. I have some experiences including participating in the Girls Who Code SIP 2019 and Google CSSI 2020 (future) but still don't know all that much about pure cs. Honestly, my mom lowkey convinced/pressured me to go into comp sci because of the high salary, job prospects, etc. She says I'll be able to do cs because i'm above average at math and because she claims it's "easy". She tells me stories about how international students change their major from art, history, or bio, to CS and still manage to graduate and find a tech job. When i try to learn coding, it's kinda hard for me to understand and grasp all the rules and logic. I like how cs has a lot of potential and everything we can do with cs and how it affects every aspect of our lives, but i'm having a hard time "liking" cs, and idk if i want to do this as a career persay. I feel like i'm not smart enough or capable enough to do CS, especially since the field is relatively competitive. I really want to like CS and love programming/creating/problem solving, but i'm not sure.

    submitted by /u/sadcollegegorl
    [link] [comments]

    Taking computer science at university

    Posted: 13 May 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    Hi, I possibly want to apply for computer science at university. Although, I'm rather worried that the course itself will be too "hard". I'm studying computer science now and I'm doing A-Levels (12th grade), and I think I'm okay with the theory side at A-Level, but I find the programming side more challenging and I don't think I have as natural an aptitude at that part of the course as other people in my class. We have a programming project, and I'm not sure how well I'll do with this part, but when the programming part of the project is finished, I'll already have decided what I want to study at university as the deadline will be up, so this may not be the best indication of how good I am at programming as it will be too late, doss anyone have any advice please?

    submitted by /u/Xxhardman69xX
    [link] [comments]

    [N] Japanese Unicorn Preferred Networks Releases First PyTorch Library

    Posted: 13 May 2020 08:49 AM PDT

    Japanese artificial intelligence startup Preferred Networks (PFN) today debuted its PyTorch library pytorch-pfn-extras (PPE). This is the company's first open-source library supporting research and development in deep learning using the PyTorch framework. The release follows PFN's December 2019 announcement that it was migrating its deep learning research platform to PyTorch from its own open source deep learning framework, Chainer.

    Here is a quick read: Japanese Unicorn Preferred Networks Releases First PyTorch Library

    submitted by /u/Yuqing7
    [link] [comments]

    CoCoPIE: A software solution for putting real artificial intelligence in smaller spaces

    Posted: 13 May 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment