• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 5, 2022

    I recently paid a lawyer lots of money to rewrite my contracts. So I wanted to share my new contracts with everyone to use for yourselves and save some money and protect yourselves. web developers

    I recently paid a lawyer lots of money to rewrite my contracts. So I wanted to share my new contracts with everyone to use for yourselves and save some money and protect yourselves. web developers


    I recently paid a lawyer lots of money to rewrite my contracts. So I wanted to share my new contracts with everyone to use for yourselves and save some money and protect yourselves.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2022 10:47 AM PST

    BASED ON UNITED STATES LAW

    I uploaded the word files to this GitHub to download

    https://github.com/Oak-Harbor-Kits/Contract-Templates

    Just download them and put in the information in the highlighted fields and follow the directions on how I use Adobe Sign to send e-contracts. You can use whatever you want. Adobe sign is like over $200 a year to use. So if you want to take my contracts and use a different e-sign service you can.

    One contact is for my lump sum contracts and the other is for my monthly subscription clients. Make sure you check section 2.5 and add your fees.

    Feel free to look them over and make any changes specific to your business.

    submitted by /u/Citrous_Oyster
    [link] [comments]

    Sudoku Solver using SolidJS & Tailwind

    Posted: 05 Mar 2022 12:25 AM PST

    I've been making an alternative front end for Reddit with a number of feed styles and support for offline or logged-in browsing

    Posted: 05 Mar 2022 05:49 AM PST

    I am actively looking for a full-stack React/Node/Next webdev job, and I just got rejected by 3 companies I was really excited to work for. Can you take a look at my CV and let me know what am I doing wrong?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2022 07:31 AM PST

    Hi there! I am a full-stack dev specializing in building interactive websites and web apps using a modern tech stack (React, Next.js, Node, GraphQL, etc). For a long time, I was self-taught - just building and launching my personal projects, recently I got my Master's in Computer Science, and now I'm actively looking for work.

    My Portfolio and Resume

    I think the portfolio I have created and my resume are looking pretty good, but I don't have a lot of job hunting experience, so I don't know if I'm missing something important or doing something wrong. I have also created a less-designed, more machine-readable version of my resume, I don't know if I should use that instead.

    My Problem

    I have submitted a bunch of job applications, and I have a few offers, but I received rejections from the 3 companies I felt the most excited about joining. They have offered no explanation, just a form letter (we have too many applicants, we don't have the time to give you personailzed feedback). I think these jobs were the perfect fit for me, and I was perfectly qualified to contribute value to their teams.

    Currently, I'm talking to one amazing company I'd really love to work for and they seem to like me, but their position is extremely competitive, I don't know how likely I am to be able to join them. So I do need to be able to find some other options, good companies I'd love to work for.

    My Dream Job

    I care about:

    • Working on projects that are meaningful and actually have value to people.
    • Being able to use and develop my skills in cutting-edge webdev tech.
    • Healthy work environment, friendly and intelligent collegues.
    • Preferably remote.

    Nice to have:

    • Opportunities to be a generalist, wear many hats, apply and improve some of my other skills (UI/UX design, writing and communication, helping other people with programming).
    • Opportunities to contribute to some business, marketing, and high-level product decisions.
    • I'm living in the UK (Birmingham) on a graduate visa. It would be nice if the company was in the UK (or any western country really) and sponsored work visa, but it's not absolutely necessary, for now I'm okay with just working remotely and making some money.

    What I can be flexible on:

    • Salary. Any fair salary (by the US standards) would be acceptable to me.
    • The seniority of the position. I think I'm over-qualified to be a junior developer, but I don't have to be a senior or a team-lead, I'm happy to join a team at a lower level and have some opportunities to learn and to grow.

    Questions

    • Do you have any advice on how I can improve my resume and portfolio?

    • What is the best place for me to find the job I'm looking for? Currently, I mainly use Angel List, because it seems like they are aimed at startups (and some webdev agencies) that look very interesting to me, but maybe there are other good platforms?

    • If you know someone at a company that you think would be a good fit for me, can you help me get in touch with them?

    submitted by /u/lumenwrites
    [link] [comments]

    Math teacher/coder here - I create tools that I can't find on the internet. I created this tool to teach my students the substitution method of solving systems of linear equations. I always appreciate feedback!

    Posted: 05 Mar 2022 06:09 AM PST

    [Showoff Saturday] I created an API for Background Remover tool (looking for Beta testers)

    Posted: 05 Mar 2022 10:03 AM PST

    I finally got an interview !

    Posted: 05 Mar 2022 08:58 AM PST

    After 21 applications, surprisingly I got an interview. I was trying to apply to only front end stuff but it seems like I'll be doing backend, which I'll take because I want the professional experience. Today was my phone interview & he wants me to come in Monday for in person interview. On the phone, it definitely sounded like they were going to offer me the position, with a probation period. & honestly I don't think I'm ready, because I don't really like backend like that, but I'm going try my best !

    submitted by /u/Cautious-Wheel2084
    [link] [comments]

    Play Squaredle, my beta word-hunting game!

    Posted: 05 Mar 2022 09:11 AM PST

    Play Squaredle, my beta word-hunting game!

    I've been on disability leave for the past year. Squaredle, a daily word hunting game, is the first real coding I've been able to do. It took me a lot longer than it should have, but I'm proud of what I've accomplished.

    It's sort of like Boggle, but with better and longer words. Hints appear starting at 5pm Pacific time. And you can compare your score to the global average. Please check it out and let me know what you think!

    It started out "mobile-first", but it works great with keyboards too -- just press Shift to cycle between equivalent letters when needed. It should work on a range of devices, although it's borked in landscape mode on small screens. It's all vanilla JS/HTML/CSS.

    Check it out at Squaredle.app and let me know how you like it. Thanks!

    https://preview.redd.it/shdc9k01lll81.png?width=878&format=png&auto=webp&s=d6767ea54cc5083d626e7719938db27b12ea5150

    submitted by /u/isblueacolor
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to build responsive email templates in 2022. Share your stack

    Posted: 05 Mar 2022 05:23 AM PST

    Background: SaaS emails. This involves sending out regular emails to users regarding various analytics, updates, reminders etc. We've been using MJML but the components aren't scalable and designs are not pixel perfect.

    Goal:

    • Build responsive and good looking emails that work across almost every other email client out there.
    • Shouldn't require a lot of manpower to implement and maintain. We're looking at getting this done with just 1 developer who won't be working on this full time.
    • Generate html templates that can be added to sendgrid.

    Please do share your thoughts and inputs. Thanks

    submitted by /u/m-1106
    [link] [comments]

    Bob's Burgers Rest API

    Posted: 05 Mar 2022 06:52 AM PST

    Hello everyone!

    I created a REST API based on the television show Bob's Burgers with React, TypeScript, Express and MongoDB. The documentation can be found here and I would appreciate any feedback for things to improve on.

    The source code for the REST API server can be found here as well.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/wackoZacko1234
    [link] [comments]

    We created a no-code testing platform that is testing itself and already getting 70%+ coverage

    Posted: 05 Mar 2022 03:49 AM PST

    any API for the criterion collection movie database?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2022 07:57 AM PST

    hi, I'm looking for the criterion collection movie API. if anyone knows please share or other alternatives

    submitted by /u/oliveoliveWhyWhy
    [link] [comments]

    Made a little calendar that can adapt to a language with a simple tag

    Posted: 05 Mar 2022 06:31 AM PST

    I built a tool for simple and flexible user activity tracking without any client-side embeds. Please let me know what you think!

    Posted: 05 Mar 2022 09:04 AM PST

    Super new to Node.js, why aren't my other html files coming up here as a suggestion?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2022 10:39 AM PST

    Basic Web App in AMP?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2022 09:26 AM PST

    Hello,

    I was wondering if anyone with experience in AMP could tell me if it's feasible to write a one-page AMP site that functions as a basic web app.

    I can put all of the business logic in AWS lambda functions, so making an AMP-compatible page sounds realistic to me, but I was wondering if there were any considerations to make that you guys might know about.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/ef02
    [link] [comments]

    I've redesigned my free Chess openings learning tool to help beginners learn openings and test their knowledge. Utilising Firebase for accounts and storage, tailwindcss for styling and Next.js.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2022 05:08 AM PST

    My First Web Development Project - ürtots

    Posted: 05 Mar 2022 12:48 AM PST

    My First Web Development Project - ürtots

    Hello! I created an anonymous thought sharing dashboard. I don't do this with profit in mind so there's no advertisements etc. The aim is to create a more wholesome environment for people to share their thoughts. I hope you guys would use this to share wholesome thoughts! Be it when you're sad, happy, angry or loved! I had already soft publicise it in Singapore where I am from and it had a positive reception. Many people were sharing their thoughts and feelings openly and receiving wholesome replies. From people encouraging others to stay safe from COVID to people telling their very personal feelings. I would really love more people to join this platform to make this environment more wholesome. I hope you guys enjoy this platform too!

    Here is the link: www.urtots.com

    You can:

    - Anonymously share your thought with a minimum character of 10 to prevent spamming

    - Anonymously give replies and reactions

    - Anonymously receive private replies which other people will not be able to see

    - Comeback to the website and see all the reactions and replies without logging in as long as you don't clear your local storage

    Highlight:

    - Background changes based on the reactions of people on the thoughts!

    I also hope to receive feedback on how to make this platform grow even bigger or make it more wholesome! Please feel free to comment or message me :) I personally had gone through a lot and I never found a real platform to share my feelings. I hope this would be the platform people would turn to when venting out their feelings or thoughts.

    https://preview.redd.it/d86l3ykj3jl81.png?width=1906&format=png&auto=webp&s=a644fa1467e3e3a9aac67e72ba4005073d64508b

    submitted by /u/bigbaddugong
    [link] [comments]

    Check out this bookmarking site I made specifically for developers

    Posted: 05 Mar 2022 08:15 AM PST

    Is there any way to get the old MDN back?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2022 04:14 AM PST

    Really feel the hit on readability and everything feels weird with the new docs.

    Is there any way to get the old styles back?

    Maybe by downloading a repo and checkout to an old version and self-host locally or override CSS?

    submitted by /u/N3n9fjj299fj3y
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone tell me where I am going wrong here, when I open the reporting page it doesn't show the required data

    Posted: 05 Mar 2022 11:33 AM PST

    How do I get better at CSS? Don't just say "practice". I do. I feel like there are some concepts that I just can't grasp. When I watch tutorials, I feel like they don't explain in detail.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2022 11:18 AM PST

    I have studied and practiced all important concepts such as box model, flexbox and positions but when I try to design it on my own it looks gross.

    submitted by /u/dead_flag_blues_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment