• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 31, 2020

    Humble Book Bundle: Learn You Some Python by No Starch Press (pay what you want and help charity) Computer Science

    Humble Book Bundle: Learn You Some Python by No Starch Press (pay what you want and help charity) Computer Science


    Humble Book Bundle: Learn You Some Python by No Starch Press (pay what you want and help charity)

    Posted: 30 May 2020 07:58 PM PDT

    Building a one shot learning network with PyTorch

    Posted: 30 May 2020 09:44 AM PDT

    Hey guys! I recently implemented a Convolutional Siamese Network for one shot learning. I wrote an article on how I built and experimented it. Feel free to check it out!

    https://medium.com/@taying.cheng/building-a-one-shot-learning-network-with-pytorch-d1c3a5fafa4a

    submitted by /u/tt12343
    [link] [comments]

    6.0001 on MIT-OCW

    Posted: 30 May 2020 11:01 PM PDT

    Hi everyone.

    I am a rising sophomore enrolled in a CS degree in India. I recently took 6.0001 on MIT-OCW and edX - lectures from edX and assignments from OCW(assignments are exactly the same on both).

    For those of you who don't know, 6.0001 is a half semester long MOOC offered by MIT. It is called - "Introduction to Computer Science and Programming in Python". I assume a lot of you guys wanted to know what the course is like. So I wrote a blog!

    Here is my blog - https://medium.com/@palashsharma891/my-experience-with-6-0001-on-mit-opencourseware-6ea1c43e3c3d

    Here is my GitHub, where I posted all my answers - https://github.com/palashsharma891/6.0001---MIT

    Have a nice day!

    submitted by /u/polopower69
    [link] [comments]

    I have a question about tools to track my time for coding questions

    Posted: 30 May 2020 05:37 PM PDT

    I've been practicing coding technical questions on different platforms (Leetcode and HackerRank). I've found my approach and the time it takes has been inconsistent with my experiences in actual interviews.

    Are there any guidelines on the process of answering these questions? (Time breakdowns for formulating an algorithm, test cases, time analysis, code, and final review)

    Are there any tools (app or chrome extension) to track my performance/time while I practice answering questions on the coding platforms?

    I want to simulate the process of problem-solving coding questions in technical interviews outside of mock interviews. Just practicing the coding technical question is not enough for me, as it is easier to solve the questions without any pressure.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/PhilosophicalTyrant
    [link] [comments]

    State of the art in instance segmentation: higher speed, more precise detection

    Posted: 30 May 2020 04:29 PM PDT

    Pieces of Advice for Junior Developers and Developer Candidates Vol. 3742

    Posted: 30 May 2020 03:31 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment