• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 23, 2020

    Artificial Intelligence Finds a Strong New Antibiotic for The Very First Time Computer Science

    Artificial Intelligence Finds a Strong New Antibiotic for The Very First Time Computer Science


    Artificial Intelligence Finds a Strong New Antibiotic for The Very First Time

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 01:08 PM PST

    I made a website for quick searching 8085 microprocessor opcodes for my microprocessor lab, hope you guys can make use of it too.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 02:48 AM PST

    MIT's AI researchers find a new antibiotic in an old drug

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 02:17 PM PST

    Linus Torvalds, the creator of Linux, talking about his temper and American Politics

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 11:27 PM PST

    This reminded me of the story about some of the letters that Einstien wrote, and the position of neutrality and skepticism that he took as a Jew towards Zionism (both Einstein and Torvalds moved the US after finding success in their pursuits.)

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNRyqBoLBYQ&t=3m22s

    I think that these are the symptoms of Asperger's syndrome showing themselves. Call me a narcissist, but I'm an Aspie and I can spot someone else with autism from line of sight distance after having worked with Intellectually Disabled Adults as a visiting helper in the Medicare market, mostly very low functioning men my age (25) to 40 who had diagnosis of Mental retardation primarily and Autism secondarily.

    My mental speed has been measured to be 96% slower than that of my peer age group with my IQ (117) and I credit this slow mental speed with motor control problems, an addictive personality, and a deliberate and conscientious ability to understand computer code.

    What are your thoughts? Is Autism a superpower for using a computer or a crippling disability and the reason I cry a lot?

    Edit: compilation error: unmatched '(' in line 3 of thispost.py render()

    submitted by /u/AspiENTP
    [link] [comments]

    These CompSci programs deliver most bang for buck, report finds

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 02:39 PM PST

    State of the art in object detection using LIDAR!

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 06:13 PM PST

    First internship

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 06:23 PM PST

    What was the process like of getting your first internship? What we're the emotions like after getting your first

    submitted by /u/burnsitoe
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment