• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 12, 2020

    Best Resources to Learn Server Op/Maintenance? Computer Science

    Best Resources to Learn Server Op/Maintenance? Computer Science


    Best Resources to Learn Server Op/Maintenance?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 04:35 PM PST

    TLDR; I may have walked into a job to set up/operate a server, told the people that I was still in school, they didn't seem to mind, now I wanna figure out how to do said things.

    While at my local shooting range today, one of the managers was excitedly sharing how they finally brought their estore online. During his story, he also mentioned that it was a pain in the butt because their current servers are cloud based, and they have an on-call IT guy who comes in once a month for maintenance, but outside of that is generally unreachable until after business hours. The manager mentioned how they wanted to install their own server in-store and move away from their cloud-based servers.

    So, I told the gentleman that I was still in school (finishing up junior year at uni) but I could probably fill into a job as their IT guy. I'm generally pretty sharp and can figure things out with the aid of Google, as I'm sure all of you can relate. But I don't have any practical experience doing such a thing. I was wondering if any of you folks have preferred resources (books, YouTube videos, etc.) regarding the installation, setup, operation and maintenance of a local server.

    Many thanks in advance, and sorry mods if this is in the wrong place.

    submitted by /u/SecretSquirrelSauce
    [link] [comments]

    Microsoft Releases NNI V1.3 for AutoML Algorithms and Training

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 10:37 AM PST

    101+ Coding Interview Problems with Detailed Solutions, Test Cases, and Program Analysis

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 06:31 PM PST

    Hi friends,

    4 months ago, I made a reddit post on creating a newsletter that sends out 3-6 coding interview problems with details solutions every week. To my surprise, the post received a lot of attention and positive feedbacks from the community.

    Since the total number of problems and solutions has just passed 101, I would like to say another big thank you all again for all the support. It really helps me keep going.

    Moving on, I am hoping to add more questions and then finally condense them into a list of most frequently appeared coding interview problems that I think are the most valuable and productive to spend time on. Again, my goal has always been to help you get good at algorithms and data structures so that you can prepare better for your next coding interviews.

    For those who don't know, here is the link to all 101+ questions and solutions, sorted by resources →

    If you're interested in getting updates for this, feel free to check out my blog and join my mail list here.

    Best,

    Hoanh

    submitted by /u/hoanhan101
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment