• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 7, 2019

    What is a good youtube channel to learn coding? Computer Science

    What is a good youtube channel to learn coding? Computer Science


    What is a good youtube channel to learn coding?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 09:23 PM PDT

    I taught myself a little of C++. Now I want to practice making apps/projects/games. Are there any good channels to practice this to find small projects to strengthen my skills?

    submitted by /u/freebird348
    [link] [comments]

    NNCP: Lossless Data Compression with Neural Networks

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 12:41 PM PDT

    Researchers have been studying evolutionary computation and self-programming machines for over 60 years. They have made tremendous advances, but the idea isn’t widely used outside the research community.

    Posted: 07 Apr 2019 01:48 AM PDT

    Is there a relation between getting good grades and being a good coder?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2019 04:55 AM PDT

    From a really small age I was always attracted towards technology, always admired it , always wondered how they worked and all. Loved video games. Was into sports music and every co-curricular activity possible. But when it came to studying I never really showed any interest and never really liked it. Always scored around 78% and now I finally got into college and pursuing a non computer science degree (Mechatronics), I was thinking about doing some coding, learning it and also joined a boot camp which will start in June but still the imposter syndrome kicked in and I just wondered that will I be successful in this field? My main goal is to learn to coding and get a good job in this field possibly in some big company.

    submitted by /u/Diggu03
    [link] [comments]

    Kicking neural network design automation into high gear

    Posted: 07 Apr 2019 03:34 AM PDT

    How to find the efficiency of a backtracking algorithm ?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 06:58 AM PDT

    As the question suggests i would like to find the efficiency of a backtracking algorithm.I would like to calculate the search space size and how many nodes it reaches. Is there a tool for that or it has to be done manually ?

    submitted by /u/flyhighboy
    [link] [comments]

    The cost of computer latency

    Posted: 07 Apr 2019 01:25 AM PDT

    MICRO Turnaround/early reject

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 05:44 PM PDT

    Can anyone share their experience on turnaround time and/or early reject for the IEEE MICRO journal?

    I realize the deadline was yesterday, but I was wondering if anyone could give me a ballpark. Are we talking 6 weeks, 2 months, several months?

    Thanks for reading

    submitted by /u/magnificentbop
    [link] [comments]

    Artificial Intelligence and the state of our future

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 03:49 PM PDT

    Hey, I am a high school student doing a research report on the affects artificial intelligence will have on future employment. For the report, I need a few questions answered. I have provided a link for it, and I'd really appreciate it if you did it. Thanks! https://forms.gle/MhtVjbgVTEgAeE4b6

    submitted by /u/_thetruenorth_
    [link] [comments]

    2 Years into College and Haven't Learned Jack on Computers?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 12:29 PM PDT

    Hey guys,

    I'm reaching out because I'm worried if I will be successful in computer science because the I've spent two years in college and the most I learned about computers was in a comp literacy course, a pretty general course. Of course I can't just give up on college but I need to figure out how to get really skilled with computers. What's the best way to learn about CS outside of class?

    submitted by /u/xoxoAnniMuxoxo
    [link] [comments]

    Elite Chinese Music School Now Offers PhDs in Music + AI

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 08:26 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment