• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 6, 2019

    Aliyun nocaptcha solve Ask Programming

    Aliyun nocaptcha solve Ask Programming


    Aliyun nocaptcha solve

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 06:53 PM PDT

    Hi,

    Guys, has anyone tried to partially automate the solution to this captcha?

    I am trying to locally generate captcha by site token, solve it and then send the result to the end server.

    From 20+ requests, one time response success, the rest is incorrect captcha.

    Does anyone have any idea?

    submitted by /u/tinkofhodler
    [link] [comments]

    How hard is it to learn a new language?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 01:58 PM PDT

    I'm currently studying SE in college and we only really use Java. (we use bash scripts, js etc for some minor stuff)

    I would like to know how hard it is to learn another language once I get my degree. And how I can learn another language so I can use it just as good as Java.

    submitted by /u/pm_me_if_u_thicc
    [link] [comments]

    Should a single database be used for same product being sold to multiple customers ?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 07:30 PM PDT

    My question is rather conceptual. If I have a software E.R.P or similar. How will I handle the large amount of data. Keeping them in a single database looks like just too much data to manage later. Also I think (not a professional) the read and writes will be slow If I have ~25 customers. because there will be multiple people sharing the same table. Also the data volume grows really really large. What are you solutions to these kind of problems ?

    submitted by /u/xyznavn
    [link] [comments]

    What are your thoughts on the career and salary outlook for developers? (Details inside)

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 10:01 PM PDT

    I live in USA, currently a business analyst in IT, with MIS degree. I've done some SQL, HTML, and light CSS, and I am finding I really enjoy these. Slightly considering a career move over next few years (to full-stack eventually), but need to explore/research more. However, I've heard mixed things on the career/salary outlook of development over the past ~10 years.

    When I was in high school and college, I always heard about outsourcing development. This happened at both of the companies my parents worked at. Average salaries (in my area) seemed quite lower at the time than they are now. I heard things about how soon a lot of code would be pre-generated requiring little customization, website builders, and similar things like that. Basically that the salaries were low compared to a lot of other tech/IT related jobs, outsourcing, etc.

    At my current company for example, we do have a lot of well paid developers locally.. My managing director actually said we need more devs and asked me if I was interested, yet all my team's devs (~40), and many other team's devs, are outsourced to other countries.. I just get mixed signals on this...

    What are your thoughts and experience on this, and how you see it across the industries that dev is applied to?

    submitted by /u/turt808
    [link] [comments]

    generate QR code

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 09:15 PM PDT

    Hey guys,

    A quick question. I was wondering if it would be possible to create a part of a website where it generates a custom QR code based on a custom page from the website. Then it would embed the code and embed it into the website page.

    I know it was very poorly explained. But it's hard to structure.

    Thanks again.

    submitted by /u/octix_
    [link] [comments]

    Distributed local desktop application with a single database server?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 09:15 PM PDT

    I'm planning to create a PyQt desktop application and using MySql for a local use in a Windows OS.

    I've done it before, using XAMPP and PyQt, but only for a single computer.

    What I wanna do is like how web apps works, just 1 server, then if other computers go to the hosted server or enter the url on their browsers, they could also use the web app.

    So if I create a single desktop app, then distribute it also to other computers, I want the other computers to connect on the main database server, and this is all Local only, no internet.

    I know it is possible, but I just don't know how to approach it.

    How do I connect to the database server dynamically (in PyQt) so that other computers may be able to connect in a local environment?

    submitted by /u/narcisskylake
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a place to get questions answered? Looking for a place to get your resources or info from? Well this place is for you join our server!

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 02:23 PM PDT

    https://discord.gg/e5WZwZ5 - here is an invite to our server. If you like it please join be active and have fun.

    submitted by /u/Nomadic_Lime
    [link] [comments]

    How do you reference/attribute stackoverflow posts that influence your program's design?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 08:43 AM PDT

    Hi,

    I had a basic question yesterday about line counting in Python3. I didn't realize that IOBase doesn't provide a linecount method or similar to quickly/efficiently calculate the numer of lines in the file. Several solutions shown here. Ryan Ginstrom had a nice answer detailing his benchmarking strategy for comparing the methods in Python2.7. The implementations were base Python and so I was lucky enough that I could quickly go to my REPL and compare the methods in Python3.6 to see for myself.

    How do *you* reference or attribute influential posts? Is there etiquette or consensus beyond an attributions section of your README? How should we do this in corporate environments?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/whyoy
    [link] [comments]

    I want to find or build a gaming-low-lag network to publish and subscribe to streams of stream nondecreasing numbers, such as you broadcast 77000.3 then you broadcast 77105 which replaces the 77000.3, and each computer publishes maybe 10 streams and subscribes to maybe 500 streams, updated 30 fps

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 11:05 AM PDT

    Since the numbers are hillclimbable, so is the global state of the system, if it can be verified during whatever kind of caching. To stream a number that can increase and decrease, you would use 2 streams and subtract one from the other, or there could be more complex interpretations.

    If I cant figure out how do to that efficiently, then the branching factor of a massively multiplayer AI game will have to be less.

    submitted by /u/BenRayfield
    [link] [comments]

    EAN database recommendations to organize a collection of movies

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 12:10 PM PDT

    Hello!

    I have a friend with a collection of thousands of movie DVDs.

    He wants to catalog them by hand on a spreadsheet file, and I was thinking to a faster way to do it.

    I have a USB barcode reader so i can scan the "EAN" code on the box.

    Now, i would like to fetch the movie titles from -somewhere-.

    I have found some EAN databases online, but honestly some of them are paid (and IMO too much expensive) services, while others didn't return any result for some DVDs i tried to search.

    These movies are in my mother language (italian), and maybe that's why you are less likely to find them on these databases.

    So, I was thinking that it could be more effective to parse the title from a big library website that has most of these movies, which are in my language (italian).

    If you google some of these codes you are most likely to get a result from this library. Some examples:

    7321958211502

    7321958332092

    8013123093202

    Any suggestion is welcome.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Bastardo_Infame
    [link] [comments]

    HTML Website Question

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 02:47 AM PDT

    Hey guys, Would it be hard to make a website where a use a can log in and then input information into the website, and then it generates a custom page for that specific user that they can edit when they want through their account. This website would create a kind of portfolio for the user based on what they want.

    submitted by /u/octix_
    [link] [comments]

    [C++] - Maze Solver

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 09:44 AM PDT

    I implemented a Maze data structure using graphs with four pathfinding algorithms namely Depth First Search, Breadth First Search, Dijkstra and A*. The implementation of the data structure aims to be memory efficient. The code is designed to be easily adaptable to read and solve mazes of any format (for example from a file or through an image). I also added console animations in the example folder for a sample maze format I provided. Would love feedback on my approach and how I could make further improvements.

    https://github.com/JeremyDsilva/MazeSolver

    submitted by /u/jeremy128
    [link] [comments]

    What are some creative projects to do to promote the release of Avengers:Endgame?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 11:41 AM PDT

    Help with GET from server

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 06:53 AM PDT

    So here is mye codepen
    https://codepen.io/woznor/pen/QPEZZe

    When i try tro GET my POST from the server all i get is "null" in console. But when I POST it says it was successfully added.

    submitted by /u/wosnitza
    [link] [comments]

    Help! new to programming, criticism advise wanted on my code C#

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 05:50 AM PDT

    Hi guys First English is not my native language so please excuse any errors. I made a small console appin C#. That app can save posts/entries, print them out on screen, search for words both in the title and the entries themselves, and finally erase them all. I have one big problem that is that the post/entries are short, there is a limit to the number of characters that can be saved. How to i make it bigger, increase the amount of letter (or numbers) that can be stored in the array?

    Other than that i need some help to improve upon my code and functionality of the app any advice, feedback or criticism is welcome.

    Here is my code: Pastebin

    submitted by /u/r3d4dam
    [link] [comments]

    NEED HELP BY MONDAY APRIL 8th SOS

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 09:25 AM PDT

    I am in need of some programming
    assistance within the next two days. I need help writing bash scripts - I'm honestly not a tech kinda guy and I can't make heads or tails over how to complete this - I will absolute compensate you for your assistance. DM for details

    submitted by /u/Baggers1962
    [link] [comments]

    What gifts do you want to receive?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 04:10 AM PDT

    Is a two-way merge sort the same as a regular merge sort?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 01:53 AM PDT

    I'm working on a project and I'm supposed to implement a "two-way" merge sort based on pseudocode from the book. All I can find in the book just seems to be a standard merge sort.

    So is a two-way merge sort just referring to when you split the list in half?

    submitted by /u/Jedisponge
    [link] [comments]

    Can I get monetary benefits by posting problem statements to websites?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 02:27 AM PDT

    I would like to have this as my first money from something that I like doing and want to get feedback as well.

    submitted by /u/simplelifedaw
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment