• Breaking News

    Monday, May 10, 2021

    Implementation of a LL(1) parser using C++ made to parse a C like language. It has the support of Lexer, Symbol Table, Left Recursion Removal and Left factoring. On successful parsing, a Json output is produced which is visualized with TreantJs, Computer Science

    Implementation of a LL(1) parser using C++ made to parse a C like language. It has the support of Lexer, Symbol Table, Left Recursion Removal and Left factoring. On successful parsing, a Json output is produced which is visualized with TreantJs, Computer Science


    Implementation of a LL(1) parser using C++ made to parse a C like language. It has the support of Lexer, Symbol Table, Left Recursion Removal and Left factoring. On successful parsing, a Json output is produced which is visualized with TreantJs,

    Posted: 09 May 2021 11:58 PM PDT

    The repo link : JuCC

    Feel free to check out the repo and make a pull request for further changes.

    The AST can be visualized on localhost:8080.

    submitted by /u/thesyncoder
    [link] [comments]

    What's a good ASCII table when trying to draw ASCII versions of human faces?

    Posted: 09 May 2021 03:41 PM PDT

    Title pretty much self explanatory. Does anyone know if there's a good ASCII string that maps each character to a certain brightness and puts that in place of the picture's brightness?

    The one I'm using currently is '@p*al:. ' from darkest to lightest but I'm wondering if there's a better one out there for human faces. If it's relevant, I'm printing this over a black background (terminal).

    Any suggestions would be welcome!

    submitted by /u/Vedant124
    [link] [comments]

    Is Unix the "only" OS

    Posted: 10 May 2021 01:46 AM PDT

    Sorry if this question is as dumb as I think it is. Last nnight I couldn't sleep, so, I started to think of random things - brains right?

    One thing that came to my head was the memory of seeing a 'tree diagram' where it showed the year of creation of each 'main OS'. As a side note, I can't remember where I saw this, but I know I saw it.

    The diagram showed Unix and another I can't remember as first. The other showed an arrow to the phrase: "This OS's lasted for little to no time" - not the exact words.

    Now Unix for the other hand was the big thing there, having arrows for Linux, Windows and Mac. I don't remember the exact order or if those three well-known OS's came on a 'direct arrow' from Unix.

    This got me thinking really hard, maybe it was just because of how tired I was [insomnia] but I'd like to clarify this to me.

    Sorry if it really is as dumb as I think it is, and thank you in advance for taking time to read my ridiculous question.

    submitted by /u/BernardoPiedade
    [link] [comments]

    Automate Calculator using Python

    Posted: 10 May 2021 12:31 AM PDT

    dual booting linux mint and windows 10: will they corrupt each other?

    Posted: 10 May 2021 02:44 AM PDT

    [removed]

    submitted by /u/JeannaLeavy
    [link] [comments]

    Functional programming books (SICP vs learn you a Haskell)

    Posted: 09 May 2021 06:19 AM PDT

    Functional programming books?

    I'm an experienced dev who's worked with js and swift, so have used a bunch of "snippets" of functional programming but am now wanting to learn it from the ground up. All over the net people recommend the SICP book and after reading most of the first chapter I can no longer bare it. I've read the first two pages of learn you a Haskell and it seems like a great book but people online always seem to advise against this one, what the hells going on with this stuff? Anyone have any advice on books, language or general where to start that be great. Thanks

    submitted by /u/girvain
    [link] [comments]

    Best External Drives for High Capacity Storage

    Posted: 10 May 2021 12:13 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment